'17' Juco S Johnathan Abram

Warrior looked great in run support against USCe. Osborne's athleticism was evident.

I get that the coaches are worried about blown coverages, but at what point is it not just as much of a risk to have the kids in there like Buchanan who don't bust their coverages but get toasted regardless?

Getting assignments right and getting beat in both aspects of the game is a fail.

Getting assignments right and getting beat in both aspects of the game is a fail.

That's my point.

If I have one guys who doesn't blow assignments but gets burned often and one guy who might blow an assignment here or there but has off the charts athleticism and playmaking skills, I'm taking my chances with the latter.

That's my point.

If I have one guys who doesn't blow assignments but gets burned often and one guy who might blow an assignment here or there but has off the charts athleticism and playmaking skills, I'm taking my chances with the latter.

They continously make that excuse to not play certain guys like we are such a mistake free football as a team. First thing is we need to get some tacklers on the field. Guys that will get off blocks and make tackles. Buchanan getting destroyed by WRs in the running game consistently bothered me. I understand he's a freshman but he should be able to get off a block or two. It's not really that hard. He could've just spinned off the dude and the ref would've had to throw a flag.

Oh thought he was a freshman. He's dominating though which is why we've got to either leave our top notch DBs on defense or recruit more top notch guys.

Byrd looks great on offense but we don't throw the ball enough to warrant a switch. I have little doubt he'd be entrenched as a starter at CB right now.

Osborne must play more he looks good
Warrior should've been inserted into the line up. Shoop just has to get to work and coach the back end up. I like Martinez but his time has come. Our guys don't make nearly enough plays for my taste. It's been an ongoing problem and for bringing Terry Fair back to replace him. I think he could make that group do numbers and actually develop #8. 😎😎😎😎

You made fun of me in the past when I mentioned Terry Fair to coach our DB's. I just posted his name only the other night when talking about coaching changes. Did you see that? Guess you came around to my way of thinking. Be careful because I am a MORAN.

You made fun of me in the past when I mentioned Terry Fair to coach our DB's. I just posted his name only the other night when talking about coaching changes. Did you see that? Guess you came around to my way of thinking. Be careful because I am a MORAN.

I would love to see TF back home.

Kids aren't making plays and he's a young coach that can relate better to kids. IMO

VN Store

Back