'17 JUCO CB Keisean Nixon (South Carolina Commit 12/14/2016)

First off. What makes you think we were making fun of your threads? I could have been speaking of someone else's threads. I wasn't, but I could have been.

Secondly. I wasn't making fun of your threads at all. I don't like them. Bottom line...no punches pulled. IMO they suck. Am I alone in that? I don't know. I have never asked anyone else.

Your solution is to ignore them. Well I say that is a load of crap too. If I put you on ignore now....or ignore the recruits thread because you posted it. I could lose out on information that I may want to read about.

Instead, what I have to go through is first deciphering which of the hundreds of threads you have started about recruits, whether pertinent or not, we are actually trying to pursue to any real degree. Then I have to suffer through the absolutely horrible op (which by the way does NOT look like others) to glean any kind of information.

Once I've made it through all of that crap, if I have any inclination to return to said thread again to see what someone I actually do respect on here has to say about the recruit, then I have to scroll through post after post of you responding to anything someone posts in your thread. It's like you feel obligated to respond to everyone because it's "your thread".

So yeah....I guess in short I'm saying I vote for you to stop completely because IMO your threads are garbage.

Too harsh. Don't care. You could have just as easily left those two posts alone, but instead you chose to make a big deal out of it. Guess what? You got a big deal back this time.

You know yourself that you were talking about my recruit threads. Who else would it be? Ron & Fingers plus Lynx & Freak are the only ones nowadays that help in making these threads. I know you're not bashing their work buddy.

I've seen you posts all too many times & know you were referring to me & my threads. PassedOutAwake also post recruit threads but he seems to have stopped doing them lately. I'm the only other one left of the bunch.

Glicht does a thread every once in a while but it's not him either. It was me you were referencing I'm pretty certain because it's not these others & you've blasted me before anyhow for my thread format. So, don't try to get out of what you are really saying & who you really are referencing buddy.

Thanks & I'm done with this ok. I'm aggravated but not mad. I can easily forgive & forget because I have the Lord living on my side so it's easy. I still can't believe some of the stuff people say on here. Thanks!

You know yourself that you were talking about my recruit threads. Who else would it be? Ron & Fingers plus Lynx & Freak are the only ones nowadays that help in making these threads. I know you're not bashing their work buddy.

I've seen you posts all too many times & know you were referring to me & my threads. PassedOutAwake also post recruit threads but he seems to have stopped doing them lately. I'm the only other one left of the bunch.

Glicht does a thread every once in a while but it's not him either. It was me you were referencing I'm pretty certain because it's not these others & you've blasted me before anyhow for my thread format. So, don't try to get out of what you are really saying & who you really are referencing buddy.

Thanks & I'm done with this ok. I'm aggravated but not mad. I can easily forgive & forget because I have the Lord living on my side so it's easy. I still can't believe some of the stuff people say on here. Thanks!

ummmm....my second sentence said I was referring to you. Comprehension buddy. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 person

Tony, read his whole post. He hates your threads, your formats, your need to include more information than necessary, and he's not alone. If you read this thread alone, you will see that it's refreshing to have a simple OP in a thread, instead of a giant font glob of outdated rankings and probably-inaccurate combine times. I'm absolutely fine with you continuing to do these player threads, but maybe try to follow a pattern that others have set: Picture, where they're from, a few links to recruiting pages, highlights, and a comment saying how the Vols are involved.

Reactions: 2 people
ummmm....my second sentence said I was referring to you. Comprehension buddy. Thanks!

What did your 1st sentence say though buddy? Anyhow, I knew you were talking about me which is utterly ridiculous for providing these simple individual recruit threads in my own format & then blasting me for it. That's what I mean by I can't believe how & what some people say on here.

Is that really all you have to do is bash me for the format of a recruit's thread? I find that funny in one way & just silly in another. Can we let this go now? I know you did me the same way before so let's please stop this bickering over a stupid recruit's thread & how they're formatted. :eek:hmy:

It's like a child that has found boredom & you just have to do this poking fun at me with these threads or you just can't make it if you don't. :wink:

What did your 1st sentence say though buddy? Anyhow, I knew you were talking about me which is utterly ridiculous for providing these simple individual recruit threads in my own format & then blasting me for it. That's what I mean by I can't believe how & what some people say on here.

Is that really all you have to do is bash me for the format of a recruit's thread? I find that funny in one way & just silly in another. Can we let this go now? I know you did me the same way before so let's please stop this bickering over a stupid recruit's thread & how they're formatted. :eek:hmy:

It's like a child that has found boredom & you just have to do this poking fun at me with these threads or you just can't make it if you don't. :wink:

What is sad is that you are smart enough to know when to quit. You said you were done with it but yet here you are doing what you always do, argue and defend. This is what Bald was saying you do and here is proof.

What is sad is that you are smart enough to know when to quit. You said you were done with it but yet here you are doing what you always do, argue and defend. This is what Bald was saying you do and here is proof.

You again? I thought I had gotten away from you? You had to put your two cents in as always OS. You seem to do this to everybody that posts as well. It gets you into arguments I've noticed too looking at the forums.

Seriously though, my last post on this & I'm not going back & forth with this subject matter anymore. It's just not needed. You'll can post whatever you want now.

Bash away at will. I promise that I've made my last posts in this thread. It ain't worth it. Thanks for the silly bickering guys over something that was awful silly. :wink:

Butchna might be busy so I'll handle this....

raw

Reactions: 5 people
Looking at this thread while not logged in just reminded me why I have bologna on ignore. I agree with every word of what Biker posted.

We need to rethink our recruiting.. Three Star athletes are great for non-power 5 conferences. However, they will not produce a Championship team in major conferences, especially the SEC.. I know this is going to sound like the analysis of "Captain Obvious", but Alabama is dominant and embarrasses everyone because they load up with 5 and 4 star athletes..

We need to get serious about recruiting the very best and let the other teams have what is left. If our recruiters and coaches can't sell our program, we need to clean them out and get some who can.

True about Bama, but their DOMINATE CB is a 3* kid. Eddie Jackson.

Hey butchna, we should meet up at the Little Elm Crafthouse sometime soon. Just read that it won best pub in DFW.

Definitely! That area has blown up. I've eaten at that corner Mexican restaurant several times...never gone into the crafthouse...but looks cool.

We need to rethink our recruiting.. Three Star athletes are great for non-power 5 conferences. However, they will not produce a Championship team in major conferences, especially the SEC.. I know this is going to sound like the analysis of "Captain Obvious", but Alabama is dominant and embarrasses everyone because they load up with 5 and 4 star athletes..

We need to get serious about recruiting the very best and let the other teams have what is left. If our recruiters and coaches can't sell our program, we need to clean them out and get some who can.

Yep. Cause Bama results are so easy to get, and e'rybody's getting Bama results these days

VN Store

Back