'17 GA WR Jeremiah Holloman

lol

It's a f***ing Spring game cat

Holloman and Gibbs both leaning vols

Holloman spent time with James Coley postgame and watched the Georgia receivers coach closely during the contest. The Newton standout says he's long been in love with Georgia, and today reinforced that. The three-star wideout says he did not commit during this visit, but he definitely gave thought to it. Keep this guy on your watch list for the next few weeks.-Rivals

Flip a coin I guess...

yep.. it was awesome.. jacob eason is the real deal.. that young man is so freaking talented. can't wait to see him as he grows and nauta is just going to be great seeing what they do in athens the next 3 to 4 years.

Let me preface how it will go:

No SEC title, no playoff runs. UGA has had the talent to win title(s) for years and they NEVER do anything but upset themselves. Cheers, you're welcome.

Reactions: 2 people
Saw Holloman at the region track meet tonight. He is an absolute specimen. Tall, long arms, good build, fast. He wore an Auburn visor, but I talked to one of his coaches, and he said that he has no idea where JJ's headed, and that he probably doesn't know either. He said that he's got offers from all over the SEC, but he does like Tennessee. We were the only team he specifically mentioned. So that was nice to hear.

I'm sure this young man is going to play the game and wait a while, but it does sound like we're in the conversation.

FWIW, he won triple jump, got 2nd in long jump, and 3rd in high jump.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Let me preface how it will go:

No SEC title, no playoff runs. UGA has had the talent to win title(s) for years and they NEVER do anything but upset themselves. Cheers, you're welcome.

Thats true.....but Richt and co aren't there anymore. Cruits are probably being told that Smart has the blueprint to be great and playing for nattys.

Has CBJ ever been apart of a natty team?

I can't wait to watch it all play out. And I will be deeply disappointed in CBJ if they don't make ATL.

yep.. it was awesome.. jacob eason is the real deal.. that young man is so freaking talented. can't wait to see him as he grows and nauta is just going to be great seeing what they do in athens the next 3 to 4 years.

UT's front 7 are all hoping Eason starts as a true freshman. Eason gonna be like chum in the water.

UT's front 7 are all hoping Eason starts as a true freshman. Eason gonna be like chum in the water.

He looked like down the road he's going to be very good, but his true freshman side definitely showed in their spring game. He failed to recognize some blitzes that would be devastating hits in a live game.

I like our chances.

If you don't think the most highly recruited QB won't bring in elite receivers after a good spring game, you're just not a bright person in general at all.

I'd be saying the same thing if Jarrett Guarantano came in early and lit it up and was expected to play.

Grow up.

Reactions: 4 people
If you don't think the most highly recruited QB won't bring in elite receivers after a good spring game, you're just not a bright person in general at all.

I'd be saying the same thing if Jarrett Guarantano came in early and lit it up and was expected to play.

Grow up.

If Butch is smart enough, he could make this happen, just like Kerbs did. That ug crap was more scripted than Wrestlemania. It was smart though...I will give them that. I wish Butch had just let Dobbs and Dormandy throw a few more...cough cough...contested balls.

Reactions: 1 person
I've already said this once in this thread, but, look for another ratings bump for this guy. He will be at least a mid 4 star before it's over, possibly higher. Top 10 at position and perhaps #1 WR in GA sounds like a stretch but I have a feeling he is going to make a run at it. His wingspan is incredible, there just isn't a box he doesn't check off, his catch radius is incredible, wingspan of 84". #1 want at WR.

On Wednesday, Shoop stopped at Newton High School in Covington, Ga., the home of Top247 wide receiver Jeremiah Holloman and three-star linebacker Jaquan Henderson. Shoop cruitin the Atlanta area!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back