'17 GA WR Jeremiah Holloman

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 11.07.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 11.07.37 AM.png
    431.4 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: 7 people
From his Twitter.

People will be committing at 🍊 & 🐶🐾 Spring game.
3:39pm - 13 Apr 16

Reactions: 5 people
Being a Georgia native I find it embarrassing that the flagship University of this state is so inept at football when it is in such a talent rich state. Not being relevant nationally despite being in a top 3 high school football state is a joke.

Don't get me wrong, I hope they continue to fail, but they make Georgia look bad.

You don't know? check out his thread. Holloman enjoying a game day atmosphere for a spring game. As are the rest of the recruits including Gibbs. :)

Pretty sad that your "game day atmosphere" is no better than your spring game. Come up to the General's hallowed grounds and see what game day atmosphere is Zero Dirty Dork. Better yet.....don't come. Stay away and leave this forum too.

Let's face it. UGA had a much much better spring game and atmosphere than we did.

I hate our scoring system even if it's just walk ons out there to save our stars from injury id rather just watch a regular game.

Let's face it. UGA had a much much better spring game and atmosphere than we did.

yep.. it was awesome.. jacob eason is the real deal.. that young man is so freaking talented. can't wait to see him as he grows and nauta is just going to be great seeing what they do in athens the next 3 to 4 years.

yep.. it was awesome.. jacob eason is the real deal.. that young man is so freaking talented. can't wait to see him as he grows and nauta is just going to be great seeing what they do in athens the next 3 to 4 years.

Let me save you the wait: underperformance and DUIs.

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back