'17 GA ATH Marquez Bembry (UT signee)

Very disappointed in the rational response to this commitment, on the basis of having actually watched his highlights to make an evaluation.

You've all failed me. I'm going to the FF for jerk neck responses

3 star. Do not want. Better? :)

“Coach Stripling is a great guy,” Bembry said. “He’s a great guy; I love him. His message to me was make sure I stay in the weightroom, continue to get faster, continue to get stronger and at the end of the day, let everything take care of itself.”

“I’d say some things that impressed me were the Peyton Manning Room — I was really impressed by that,” he said. “I think he had a 541-yard passing game and it had his jersey, cleats and gloves and all that. So there’s lots of cool stuff in there — all of his MVP awards and stuff like that. So once you see stuff like that, you kind of get motivated to strive to be like that person.”

“Being able to get that many group of guys here, means that Tennessee’s program is actually starting to do big things,” Bembry said.
Scout

Reactions: 10 people
bay_lionking.gif

GIF-Dancing-badass-bomb-dance-EOD-explosion-party-hard-RAD-wild-woo-hoo-GIF.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Wow! I believe I have found my favorite commit for this class. And yeah, that chase down is probably the main reason.

Is he a DE agile enough to also play WR? Or is he a big WR nasty enough to play DE? Either way, this guy has one heckuva motor on him! Tennessee needs to hang onto this commit tooth and nail.

Sudden impact. Unteachable. Starwatchers - the rating will align closer to NSD. I agree with others, this is Taylor's future replacement after he graduates.

EDIT: Want to add for those that may need an illustration. Imagine the last SB win by the Broncos without Von Miller. Probably doesn't happen, right? With development and some good fortune, he could be the Vol version.

Last edited:
Wow! I believe I have found my favorite commit for this class. And yeah, that chase down is probably the main reason.

Is he a DE agile enough to also play WR? Or is he a big WR nasty enough to play DE? Either way, this guy has one heckuva motor on him! Tennessee needs to hang onto this commit tooth and nail.

He's your favorite commit of the class? All 3 of them at this point? Lol.

This Kid plays in the lowest tier of the lowest classification of Georgia High School Football. The private school and rural schools he plays against are lucky to get 40 kids for the team. I would take the film with a grain of salt compared to some of the higher tier programs in the area

Reactions: 5 people
Welcome Aboard the Big Orange Train Marquez !!!!!

Go VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on Becoming a VFL!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Reactions: 1 person
This Kid plays in the lowest tier of the lowest classification of Georgia High School Football. The private school and rural schools he plays against are lucky to get 40 kids for the team. I would take the film with a grain of salt compared to some of the higher tier programs in the area

Bingo. This is a fast kid running around awful comp.

I still think that the staff had to see something that they loved during Junior Day or they would not have offered him.

Totally agree with this, I knew a kid that was 3rd string on a team and transfered to this school and was a all region player by far the weakest competition in the state

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back