'17 FL WR Jordan Pouncey

If we're still going after a receiver after Palmer's commitment, and it's said we'll make room for the D-lineman to come, then from a sheer numbers standpoint how can we not end up losing Murphy or Fant or both or cut another commitment loose?

Butch and crew don't stop recruiting a class until the ink is dry. It's a great quality.

Reactions: 2 people
"Tennessee has a legitimate chance. For what it's worth, though, it sounds like the momentum maybe has shifted away from Miami and toward Texas going into this weekend. I know Miami is involved with some other receivers, so perhaps that's a factor, too."

Callahan

Reactions: 1 person
We just have to wait until NSD to find out who will be going to JUCO because of grades. It's gonna be interesting. Butch and this staff know who the guys are and I'm sure the bases are being covered.

PounceyNumbaSeven™ ‏@_pouncey 55m
55 minutes ago

More
Coach Azzani said the only two recruits to ever put on the full uniform during the just were Me...... and Adoree Jackson.
C3TezgCWAAA4JsP.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
With all the offers he has, does anyone know why he's rated where he is by all the recruiting services?

Would we trade him for Murphy?

No, not if Murphy didn't visit OM. I don't see us dropping anyone. I think Pouncey is in our back pocket if we don't land Ray or if someone else doesn't sign. I hope we get him somehow personally.

Coaching staff must really like this kid. Looks like they went all out. I don't mind if we take him, just need Ray too!

Reactions: 2 people
If we're still going after a receiver after Palmer's commitment, and it's said we'll make room for the D-lineman to come, then from a sheer numbers standpoint how can we not end up losing Murphy or Fant or both or cut another commitment loose?

Grade casualties? Maybe some of the commits won't qualify and we're looking to place them?

No, not if Murphy didn't visit OM. I don't see us dropping anyone. I think Pouncey is in our back pocket if we don't land Ray or if someone else doesn't sign. I hope we get him somehow personally.

Murphy is at Ole Miss right now according to Scout. If this is true, he is lying to our coaches. I cannot imagine a reason he would stay on our commitment list at this point.

My question is - if he is dropped, what are the options to fill out the class again?

1. Add Pouncey if he will commit.
2. Hold the spot for Labryan Ray.
3. Contact Conliffe and see if he is ready to commit.

Murphy is at Ole Miss right now according to Scout. If this is true, he is lying to our coaches. I cannot imagine a reason he would stay on our commitment list at this point.

My question is - if he is dropped, what are the options to fill out the class again?

It's very possible Scout is wrong. They probably had his scheduled visit listed and didn't remove it when he decided not to take it.

That's why they are Scout

He didn't even visit.

Reactions: 1 person
It's very possible Scout is wrong. They probably had his scheduled visit listed and didn't remove it when he decided not to take it.

DP reported he wasn't going like the rest a day or so ago. Then today that he had made a surprise visit.

I have no idea what the truth is but DP sure does sound like murphy is there as he has reiterated it a number of times throughout the night.

Last edited:
DP reported he wasn't going like the rest a day or so ago. Then today that he had made a surprise visit.

I have no idea what the truth is but DP sure does sound like murphy is there as he has reiterated it a number of times throughout the night.

DP?

VN Store

Back