'17 DE C/PF Zach Kent (UT commit 10/30/16)

They expect news this week. I expect him to miss between 4-10 games, unless there is some bombshell development nobody knows about.

9 Games.Will be back by December 15th for them.

I would gladly take that for a talent like him. Only going to see 2-3 Quality Opponents before he gets back.

Illinois, and some teams at Paradise Jam.

Watch out for NC ST this year. Have a ton of talent.

9 Games.Will be back by December 15th for them.

I would gladly take that for a talent like him. Only going to see 2-3 Quality Opponents before he gets back.

Illinois, and some teams at Paradise Jam.

Watch out for NC ST this year. Have a ton of talent.

Unfortunately for them their head coach is still Gotfried

Reactions: 2 people
There is an entire game posted early in the thread. that's about all there is on him. should be a lot more this coming season . Blair Academy streams a lot of their games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9D-u7BfUqI

Seems like you've posted this once before, but I just watched a little bit today. Even though he isn't super dynamic, he does some thing really well that a lot of bigs struggle with at the next level. He hedges on the high screens pretty well already. And he keeps the ball high when he gets it down low, from the little bit I saw in this game. And he takes up space in the middle, on d.

Besides the fact he's 6'10, I can see why you were high on him. Hopefully he can add some lbs, and be a productive center for us. Ranking be damned.

Level of competition matters I understand, but fundamentals aren't always easily taught.

Seems like you've posted this once before, but I just watched a little bit today. Even though he isn't super dynamic, he does some thing really well that a lot of bigs struggle with at the next level. He hedges on the high screens pretty well already. And he keeps the ball high when he gets it down low, from the little bit I saw in this game. And he takes up space in the middle, on d.

Besides the fact he's 6'10, I can see why you were high on him. Hopefully he can add some lbs, and be a productive center for us. Ranking be damned.

Don't know if you've watched anything on Deng Gak the 6-11 4 star.
If you get a chance watch some tape on him. that's who he'll be competing against for playing time. Kent will get better or he won't see the floor.
I think he'll get better with some one pushing him.

The concern I have is competition. Looks like he's playing against smaller competition. Half of the defenders are shorter than me it looks. Lol

Inb4 7 foot joke ;)

The concern I have is competition. Looks like he's playing against smaller competition. Half of the defenders are shorter than me it looks. Lol

Inb4 7 foot joke ;)

He'll play against better competition at Blair Ac. NJ. Delaware isn't much of a basketball haven.

Don't know if you've watched anything on Deng Gak the 6-11 4 star.
If you get a chance watch some tape on him. that's who he'll be competing against for playing time. Kent will get better or he won't see the floor.
I think he'll get better with some one pushing him.

Heard the name, hadn't seen him. From that 247 profile, he needs a meal yesterday. Got a lot of suitors tho.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back