'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

I really thought we had this kid. I know, Bama gets who they want, especially the in-state kids, but this had a different feel to me.

Yeah, he's going to Bama.

His buds are there anyway...did we ever really consider this kid?

You can read back through the 46 pages of back and forth, if you like. Almost all of us thought he was going to Bama, but we did have some hope because he never committed to them.

Come on. It's not the kids' responsibility to close these guys out. He's the number 1 player in the nation on ESPN, let's just be thankful he's on the roster ready to contribute.

Ha I was joking you're right though I shouldn't encourage trolling I have seen some of the things Vols fans have said to recruits online and its despicable. I in no way shape or form blame Mr Smith. We all knew this would be a tougher class with Coach Jones Hot Seat. We got some great depth and hopefully some great hidden talent. On to '18!

Reactions: 1 person
Geez Bama is Brutal every year, just pick and choose who they want. They fit ALL their needs into their class. I think we over signed and should have left the next coach some extra Scholarships for next year ha.

I got nothing more. You do seem to bring a lot of memes, but you ain't to Glicht.

11055432_1592304594361350_830820327_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Geez Bama is Brutal every year, just pick and choose who they want. They fit ALL their needs into their class. I think we over signed and should have left the next coach some extra Scholarships for next year ha.

Bama would rank second in recruiting with the kids they turn away.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back