'16 VA ATH Levonta Taylor

"This week I'm going to the Tennessee game against Alabama," he said.

"I've also been talking to coach Martinez from Tennessee a lot too."

As a sophomore, Taylor made 49 tackles, three tackles for a loss, intercepted seven passes, knocked down ten passes, forced one fumble and had one interception return for a touchdown and one on a punt return. He also added two touchdowns as a slot receiver.
-VQ.

Reactions: 2 people

His offensive numbers will be much better this year than last, pretty sure he already has 5 receiving touchdowns, but his defensive stats might actually be down from his Sophomore year, not due to any fault of his own.

The list of visitors will be headlined by Ole Miss ESPN 300 offensive line pledge Drew Richmond, a Memphis native. ESPN 300 running back Bryce Love is also expected to attend, as is Levonta Taylor, the No. 22-ranked player in the ESPN Junior 300.

Anyone confirm if this happened? Haven't heard much and we had some important visitors this weekend.

The list of visitors will be headlined by Ole Miss ESPN 300 offensive line pledge Drew Richmond, a Memphis native. ESPN 300 running back Bryce Love is also expected to attend, as is Levonta Taylor, the No. 22-ranked player in the ESPN Junior 300.

Anyone confirm if this happened? Haven't heard much and we had some important visitors this weekend.

From his Twitter
@iamlevonta: Just Touchdown In Tennessee 🍊🍊🍊 This Alabama Vs. Tennessee Match Up Should Be Interesting😁

Elite 50 Update....

"Talked with 5-star defensive back LeVonta Taylor from Ocean Lakes High School in Virginia Beach, Va., (same HS as Justin Hunter) and we talked about his experience at the Alabama game. He plans on being back on campus this summer. Said he has a good relationship with Zach Azzanni. Vols seem to be in contention here with several other schools."

-Fortenberry

Reactions: 4 people
Elite 50 Update....

"Talked with 5-star defensive back LeVonta Taylor from Ocean Lakes High School in Virginia Beach, Va., (same HS as Justin Hunter) and we talked about his experience at the Alabama game. He plans on being back on campus this summer. Said he has a good relationship with Zach Azzanni. Vols seem to be in contention here with several other schools."

-Fortenberry

Pleaseeee let us land this kid

"The experience was fun. Tennessee was my first SEC game and it was my first offer. There was really a good vibe around it."

"We have a great relationship. They want me to play WR as well."

"I will probably visit UT again this summer."

-Quotes from his video interview.

Reactions: 5 people
"The experience was fun. Tennessee was my first SEC game and it was my first offer. There was really a good vibe around it."

Thanks flowd!

What's our chances here? Does Justin Hunter help?

Also, Adoree Jackson is my favorite recent recruit we didn't land. His impact on both sides of the ball is prodigious. Could Lavonte be that kind of silky smooth impact player?

This kid a corner all the way? Or is talented enough to play on both sides?

with Cam most likely declaring pro after next year, we're really gonna need this guy. he's got vernon hargraves-esque talent.

VN Store

Back