'16 TN F John Fulkerson (UT commit 11/6/15)

But another way to look at it is this kid has been in front of a lot of head coaches in the past month yet we are still the only high level offer.

If he truly was blowing people away wouldn't he have big offers flowing in??

This. I'm still scratching my head why he's even recruiting him.

But another way to look at it is this kid has been in front of a lot of head coaches in the past month yet we are still the only high level offer.

If he truly was blowing people away wouldn't he have big offers flowing in??

Bruin, I've always respected your opinion and understand this thought. BTO has been following Fulkerson's recruitment closely. He'll have a good idea if the past events he was playing wasn't as high profile as the most recent events.

I think he's shown a solid game and feel most high majors will attempt to slow play him to see if it translates to the season. He's definitely getting noticed, but that doesn't always translate to the HM offers. I'd like to pick CRB's brain to see if he sees Fulkerson as a role player or a centerpiece.

No offense, Krag, but I see Fulkerson's as a role player that brings more than Reese will. I do believe Reese is a fine role player as well.

I've watched Fulkerson's film over and over, and I don't believe he has any business being a d1 SCHOLARSHIP athlete. A walk on? Fine, but don't give him a full ride.

Because this is an obvious reach. This doesn't seem like a Cuonzo/Tyndal recruit to you? With RB's reputation, I thought he would only recruit highly rated players.

Well if he was gonna be the top player in our signing class then yeah I would be worried. But he isn't going to be, he's just a part of it. And besides its not like he's only recruiting players ranked similarly to Fulkserson.

I know there were also 2 5stars in there, but the 2011 class had 2 unranked players in it.

Well if he was gonna be the top player in our signing class then yeah I would be worried. But he isn't going to be, he's just a part of it. And besides its not like he's only recruiting players ranked similarly to Fulkserson.

I would feel better if he had some top players committed first, then went after a player like Fulkerson.

I've watched Fulkerson's film over and over, and I don't believe he has any business being a d1 SCHOLARSHIP athlete. A walk on? Fine, but don't give him a full ride.

Isn't his film years old and not current? Even from old film, I can see him at least getting low to mid-major offers. Even guys like Reese (given enough touches) could put up numbers at smaller schools like UTC.

It's a big state. There is desert in the west, green rolling hills in the east, and a coast to the south. Do you know where?

The only reason I asked is because my grandparents lived about 60 miles from Baylor. It's a conservative school in a town that is smaller than Knoxville.

It's a big state. There is desert in the west, green rolling hills in the east, and a coast to the south. Do you know where?

The only reason I asked is because my grandparents lived about 60 miles from Baylor. It's a conservative school in a town that is smaller than Knoxville.

I honestly don't have a clue lol I'd love to visit but unless it's on an official visit I probably won't get to.

Isn't his film years old and not current? Even from old film, I can see him at least getting low to mid-major offers. Even guys like Reese (given enough touches) could put up numbers at smaller schools like UTC.

It's 2014, just an year old, and the competition he's playing against doesn't seems, well, "standout." If I may say.

It's 2014, just an year old, and the competition he's playing against doesn't seems, well, "standout." If I may say.

I'm gonna wait till I see some current film. What is it about his game that makes you think he isn't worthy of a division 1 scholarship?

I'm gonna wait till I see some current film. What is it about his game that makes you think he isn't worthy of a division 1 scholarship?

Especially in contrast to the PG from Washington that he was slobbering over that had one D1 offer IIRC.

I shouldn't had been so brutal with it, but he's playing against obviously weaker competition (atleast in the video.) at the end of the day if he's a vol I'll support him though.

I shouldn't had been so brutal with it, but he's playing against obviously weaker competition (atleast in the video.) at the end of the day if he's a vol I'll support him though.

So what about his game do you not like? Don't talk about his competition level. You've watched his video over and over so tell me what you don't like about his game?

So what about his game do you not like? Don't talk about his competition level. You've watched his video over and over so tell me what you don't like about his game?

There's nothing I don't like about his game, it's the competition level. That's it.

VN Store

Back