'16 TN F John Fulkerson (UT commit 11/6/15)

@jwherron10: Tennessee commit John Fulkerson is a problem. 6'8 Christ School F is athletic, runs the floor and is a walking highlight #PhenomShowcase

@coreyevans_10: John Fulkerson. Motor is elite. Lefty has a skillset, crafty game in the lane, tough as nails. Doesnt pass looks test but like it for Tenn

Doesnt pass looks test ? Is that supposed to be a compliment ?

Someone compared him to Ryan Kelley (former Duke player) the other day. I thought the same thing about him at Duke. Outside of his height, he looked like an accountant in a basketball uniform.

Reactions: 2 people
Someone compared him to Ryan Kelley (former Duke player) the other day. I thought the same thing about him at Duke. Outside of his height, he looked like an accountant in a basketball uniform.

Thanks. I wasn't sure what he meant, but that makes sense

So some people aren't happy with this pick up, what's you all thoughts on barn's recruiting overall so far?..

So some people aren't happy with this pick up, what's you all thoughts on barn's recruiting overall so far?..

Mine personally, it's been meh. He could worse, but could also do wAyyy better. Like where we are looking for 2017-2018 though. Getting Parker would be a big plus. I'm not a fan of fulks, but hope he has a good career. I like williams, but am skeptical as well. I trust Barnes, and feel he will prove to be a good hire. How long that will take? Who know.

Mine personally, it's been meh. He could worse, but could also do wAyyy better. Like where we are looking for 2017-2018 though. Getting Parker would be a big plus. I'm not a fan of fulks, but hope he has a good career. I like williams, but am skeptical as well. I trust Barnes, and feel he will prove to be a good hire. How long that will take? Who know.

I'd rather us take a senior transfer with the last scholly left. See if they can make an impact then graduate so there's atleast 2 schollys for next year.

Supposedly the senior transfer rage is about over. NCAA trying to stop it

That sucks, I feel if they have earned thier degree and want to work further on thier degree elsewhere why stop them. It's better then 1 and done to the NBA.

That sucks, I feel if they have earned thier degree and want to work further on thier degree elsewhere why stop them. It's better then 1 and done to the NBA.

I actually like it.

Schools were starting to delay graduation for kids so it couldn't happen. Kids were about to be kept from taking summer classes and such to protect the schools interest.

Day 2 of hoops showcase...

@coreyevans_10: For the Tennessee fans, not sure of the ceiling for John Fulkerson but am damn sure of 2016s competitive edge. Going to push guys day one

@coreyevans_10: Barring another big time performance tonight from Eli Wright or Kegler, John Fulkerson is the standout from the #PhenomShowcase.

VN Store

Back