16 SC F Jordan Bruner

Ok you positioned yourself nicely for the credit if it happens and deniability if it doesn't

Hilary should hire you

Not at all, but in typical Bruin fashion you wanna make something more than it it.

Could he be a silent, absolutely, so could Bone. Am I saying that either is, no I'm not, nor have I ever.

Reactions: 1 person
Yall need your own thread where yall can have your pissing contest back and forth. Nothing but arguing 24/7.

Reactions: 4 people
@sportstalksc: #STRecruiting: 6-9 Jordan Bruner cuts his list to two, moves up Clemson visit http://goo.gl/fb/IVj8qa

Down to Clemson and Yale, moved up his Clemson visit and cancelled his other visits, has already visited Yale. I would venture to guess if you were gonna take anything from this its that the staff feels pretty good about Williams and Fulkerson, but I could be wrong.

@sportstalksc: #STRecruiting: 6-9 Jordan Bruner cuts his list to two, moves up Clemson visit http://goo.gl/fb/IVj8qa

Down to Clemson and Yale, moved up his Clemson visit and cancelled his other visits, has already visited Yale. I would venture to guess if you were gonna take anything from this its that the staff feels pretty good about Williams and Fulkerson, but I could be wrong.

Maybe so but is also might mean the staff wasn't able to keep him on the hook long enough.

If we get 2 of the 3(Williams,fulkerson, Johnson) that will be fine at this point.

I don't see us taking 3 of those anyway.

Maybe so but is also might mean the staff wasn't able to keep him on the hook long enough.

If we get 2 of the 3(Williams,fulkerson, Johnson) that will be fine at this point.

I don't see us taking 3 of those anyway.

It will be interesting to watch, it would seem we should have decisions from Okogie, Williams and Fulkerson within the next 3 weeks. Will they still bring Johnson in on an OV or stand pat with those 4, definitely be something to watch IMO.

VN Store

Back