16 SC F Jordan Bruner

It wasn't? I was asking? Obviously if you have 20 offers out you can't take everyone of those guys.
I know. Like he said above, we have 0 current commitments. Until the class becomes even half-way full, that's definitely a valid question. I definitely don't know anything about you, and it's obvious you love Tennessee basketball. I believe you're in the 20-30s age group, right? Meaning, you should be at an age where growing and learning to be respectful are key traits in having solid relationships with the people in this world.

I like you man, no homo. I see the good in you, but sometimes you post these sarcastic and childish posts that start these HUGE flame wars (why you have a bad rep).

I just seriously wonder, do you realize you disrespect people all the time?

Sure, it's an online message board. But to me, if you act like that on here, I couldn't imagine what goes on in your head in real life.

/rant

Reactions: 3 people
lol

Must have changed since our last discussion about this. Funny(well kind of) thing is our number of commits hasn't changed. It's still 0

Not sure what that has to do with the price of tea in China? If we have ~20 offers out then we obviously can not under any circumstances take every single one of those commitments, that seemed to be what you were asking me, no?

I know. Like he said above, we have 0 current commitments. Until the class becomes even half-way full, that's definitely a valid question. I definitely don't know anything about you, and it's obvious you love Tennessee basketball. I believe you're in the 20-30s age group, right? Meaning, you should be at an age where growing and learning to be respectful are key traits in having solid relationships with the people in this world.

I like you man, no homo. I see the good in you, but sometimes you post these sarcastic and childish posts that start these HUGE flame wars (why you have a bad rep).

I just seriously wonder, do you realize you disrespect people all the time?

Sure, it's an online message board. But to me, if you act like that on here, I couldn't imagine what goes on in your head in real life.

/rant

I just am curious why you said nothing to bruin? I was talking about this specific recruit in his own thread, and along came Bruin simply looking to stir the pot, that seems pretty obvious, yet when I reply in an attempt to just dismiss him you question my motives and don't even mention him...I'm not sure why?

Not sure what that has to do with the price of tea in China? If we have ~20 offers out then we obviously can not under any circumstances take every single one of those commitments, that seemed to be what you were asking me, no?

From the beginning you had said all offers were committable but now you say this kid or Fulkerson might not be.

It's just comical seeing how you flip flop without any reason for such change. We still have ZERO commitments so there is no reason for a kid to not be a take if you thought he was at the beginning of the process. As you have said the board hasn't grown in fact it's shrunk from 20 to 8. Even more the reason for all offers to be committable.

From the beginning you had said all offers were committable but now you say this kid or Fulkerson might not be.

It's just comical seeing how you flip flop without any reason for such change. We still have ZERO commitments so there is no reason for a kid to not be a take if you thought he was at the beginning of the process. As you have said the board hasn't grown in fact it's shrunk from 20 to 8. Even more the reason for all offers to be committable.

Which I have yet to say they aren't, but obviously we can't take 8 players in this class, that would seem very apparent to me. If Bone, Jenkins, Okogie and Williams all try to commit on Oklahoma weekend I think Barnes would accept, is that not what I've been saying?

Which I have yet to say they aren't, but obviously we can't take 8 players in this class, that would seem very apparent to me. If Bone, Jenkins, Okogie and Williams all try to commit on Oklahoma weekend I think Barnes would accept, is that not what I've been saying?

I agree there has to be an ordering system of who to take and who not to.

Exactly my stance all along but not yours.

I agree there has to be an ordering system of who to take and who not to.

Exactly my stance all along but not yours.

I didn't say there was an ordering system?

This is simple, if any one of the ~8 guys were to call Barnes today and say I want to be a Vol he would accept.

I didn't say there was an ordering system?

This is simple, if any one of the ~8 guys were to call Barnes today and say I want to be a Vol he would accept.

Which might in turn make fulkerson not a take since his visit is later than the rest????

If the staff is as high on him as you suggest I don't buy that for a second

Don't think krager meant this conversation alone, more like your conversations in general. I will say, you'd be a lot more likable if it wasn't for snarky responses, which you know you do. Just saying. Don't want to start volnationwar15 lol

Which might in turn make fulkerson not a take since his visit is later than the rest????

If the staff is as high on him as you suggest I don't buy that for a second

That's possible, also possible Fulk moves his date up? Fulk silently before then? Or they move Bruner's date back?

That's possible, also possible Fulk moves his date up? Fulk silently before then? Or they move Bruner's date back?

I gather you think fulkerson is a silent. I hope you are correct but I can't as discussed before understand why that would be the case

IMO he is likely visiting last because he is down the wish list. If we see his timeline move up that will tell me differently

I gather you think fulkerson is a silent. I hope you are correct but I can't as discussed before understand why that would be the case

IMO he is likely visiting last because he is down the wish list. If we see his timeline move up that will tell me differently

You're free to assume whatever you'd like

I just am curious why you said nothing to bruin? I was talking about this specific recruit in his own thread, and along came Bruin simply looking to stir the pot, that seems pretty obvious, yet when I reply in an attempt to just dismiss him you question my motives and don't even mention him...I'm not sure why?
Avoids the question.. You don't care how you treat people.. Sad.

This explains why he hasn't been highly rated, for the most part.
Bruner suffered a torn MCL in a pre-season scrimmage last year and only played a few minutes in the final two playoff games. But he had a very good summer season and saw his stock rise in the eyes of the college scouts.

AND he sounds like a strong lead for Clemson.

Jordan Bruner (6-9) of Spring Valley named his top five last week. Clemson, Georgia, Tennessee, Temple and Yale will get his official visits. One thing working in the Tigers' favor is their extended recruiting efforts with Bruner. They've been on him the longest according to his coach Perry Dozier.

"They've liked him for a good while and he loves the staff up there," Dozier said. "Coach Steve Smith has been the main one recruiting him. They like him and have been following him for a long time."

Bruner has visited Clemson in the past and Dozier said he has good feel for the program and the school.

"Coach Brownell seems to be really comfortable with him and will play him in the right position," said Dozier. "He's excited about the staff and he loves the position of being able to play in the ACC, and there's comfort because it's still close to home. The exposure being on TV is really big as well. And academics are big as well. He carries a 4.84 GPA."

Read more here: Spring Valley

Coach needs to put the press on him and Blackwell. We need a good class, or we will just be laughed at, again.

If the kid is a silent commit, that's a different use of the tactic. Usually, silent is used if (a) news of a commit will scare off another recruit or (b) if the commit will take heat from a hometown or home state school. Neither would seem to fit Fulkerson.

If he's "silent" just because he wants to keep looking around, then he's not a commit and Tennessee shouldn't hold a spot for him.

Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Yea those are the reasons why I don't think BTO is on to something and they have been discussed before here.

But I hope he is correct though

VN Store

Back