'16 PF NC Grant Williams (UT commit 11/13/15)

I never said anything was a rule, I've question your remarks about Fulkerson, and backed it up with rankings and stats to support my opinion, but I've never said there are zero low ranked guys who work out, there is every single season. However, percentages say you can't take a class of these kinds of players, I've been ok with Williams since Tennessee offered him if you recall, I like his game just like you like Ado's

Just questioning I guess.

So you can name some 6'3"-6'5" post players who played EYBL this season and had a high level of success?

No it was a general statement... Again I like Williams, and I'm not sure what his actual height is. I think 6'5" is undersized for post play in the SEC. There are always exceptions to the rule, but his offer list would indicate that there aren't a lot of people who believe he is one.

I played basketball with a guy in Jr College who was a 6'4" post player. He started both years, averaged 8 or 9 pts and 8 or 9 rebs a game. At the end of 2 years he had one 4 year offer from a division 3 school. I was a 6'8" small forward who never started a game and never scored more than 9 pts in a single game. I had 2 NAIA full scholarship offers and one D-1 offer. Sometimes you are limited to the role you can grow into if you are undersized. Thats all I'm saying.

Personally I love the kids game, seems like a smart kid who any program would love him once he gets in.

Just questioning I guess.

EYBL is a great indicator IMO, and Williams played very well in it. It's not as if it was a fluke though, he also played very well against good competition for his high school team. It's exactly what that article in the KNS says that Oliver likes about him, he may not have a true position and may be undersized but the guy is just a baller. Now maybe he flames out in college, but IMO he will be better than say a Derek Reese or Willie Carmichael.

EYBL is a great indicator IMO, and Williams played very well in it. It's not as if it was a fluke though, he also played very well against good competition for his high school team. It's exactly what that article in the KNS says that Oliver likes about him, he may not have a true position and may be undersized but the guy is just a baller. Now maybe he flames out in college, but IMO he will be better than say a Derek Reese or Willie Carmichael.
If he can give a few minutes of rest to Jabari and others, and not stink it up, I'm all for it.

Are you assuming Williams is #44 in red? Not saying he's not, but thought he was #23, and also don't look like CP3 jerseys in less I'm mistaken, also didn't see anything in the info saying it was CP3?

He looked just like Williams, didn't think it was at first, but I paused on his face and looked up a picture and they're identical if not.

He looked just like Williams, didn't think it was at first, but I paused on his face and looked up a picture and they're identical if not.

I paused as well, and see a resemblance, but if that's Williams he's in the wrong jersey and looks about 6'8"-6'9", not 6'5" like people here are saying.

10.2 minutes. Should be enough time to get more than what he had. I liked him too, but you're making out to be something he's not in that post.

10.2 minutes. Should be enough time to get more than what he had. I liked him too, but you're making out to be something he's not in that post.

:crazy:

6pts in 10 minutes and you're saying he should've gotten more? That's 24pts per 40 minutes as a freshman, yet by Dallas' standards that's not good enough, good to know. Weren't you the one touting WCM? And Tariq? What were their numbers and minutes?

:crazy:

6pts in 10 minutes and you're saying he should've gotten more? That's 24pts per 40 minutes as a freshman, yet by Dallas' standards that's not good enough, good to know. Weren't you the one touting WCM? And Tariq? What were their numbers and minutes?

It's the mwc. yeah, in summer league I averaged 7 pts in 15 minutes, by God I'm so good that I can average what? 18 pts? Could-should. Yes, mathematically he would get 24 points, but math and ability aren't the same thing.

It's the mwc. yeah, in summer league I averaged 7 pts in 15 minutes, by God I'm so good that I can average what? 18 pts? Could-should. Yes, mathematically he would get 24 points, but math and ability aren't the same thing.

Was this that co-Ed summer league? Cause I thought you averaged 20&20?

So you've yet to tell me, what dId WCM who you are so high on average his freshman year?

Was this that co-Ed summer league? Cause I thought you averaged 20&20?

So you've yet to tell me, what dId WCM who you are so high on average his freshman year?

No, my highschool summer league. Before my freshman year. Potential. They showed flashes of the players they could be. (Carmichaels block dunk, his dunk against Georgia,Tariq's dunk vs UK, his dunk vs lsu.)

VN Store

Back