'16 NJ QB Jarrett Guarantano (Vols commit 4/15/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1 QB in the nation this period IMO. Would not take any over him. Perfect fit for the offense, runs well and has the arm of a future pro. So glad he is a Vol.

Reactions: 2 people
I missed it. What competition was it? It may sound a little cliche but JG is one of my favorite commits. From what I have seen if him and what he did against a loaded IMG team, he has the chance to be a very special QB.

Throwing competition on ESPN. Idk the name of the actual event, but a lot of the top QBs were there. They had to hit moving targets from 20, 30, and 40 yards (I believe that was the distance), and then they threw one ball for distance. He appeared to be both the most accurate and have the biggest arm.

Reactions: 1 person
Throwing competition on ESPN. Idk the name of the actual event, but a lot of the top QBs were there. They had to hit moving targets from 20, 30, and 40 yards (I believe that was the distance), and then they threw one ball for distance. He appeared to be both the most accurate and have the biggest arm.

VOL!!!! WELCOME TO the family Jarrett

:run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run:

LOVED his highlights! Looks like an extreme athlete who will give his all for Tennessee.

Is anyone else a little worried about injuries though? I don' t think he completed an entire HS season due to injuries.

LOVED his highlights! Looks like an extreme athlete who will give his all for Tennessee.

Is anyone else a little worried about injuries though? I don' t think he completed an entire HS season due to injuries.

That will be addressed with a RS year and peanut butter. He should be fine. For reference look at what happened to S-Jones in a year.

Reactions: 4 people

It was just a minor foot injury this season. He even came back for the playoffs. Not an injury concern guy. :thumbsup:

-8ca2ce143aa72933.JPG

-8c8430a085fc1e86.JPG

Reactions: 7 people
I cannot wait to see him play! I honestly believe he has the chance to be a special QB talent. Not saying he absolutely will but he might.

#1 QB in the nation this period IMO. Would not take any over him. Perfect fit for the offense, runs well and has the arm of a future pro. So glad he is a Vol.

Shea Patterson can ball. I'd say JG and Patterson will be playing each other in some SEC championship games in the future.

You would be too if you were going to no name college.

Well actually, I got a scholarship to play my favorite sport at one of these "no name" colleges and I wasn't angry. The word that comes to mind for me is thankful. Think about that the next time you talk down about a no name college

Reactions: 13 people
Well actually, I got a scholarship to play my favorite sport at one of these "no name" colleges and I wasn't angry. The word that comes to mind for me is thankful. Think about that the next time you talk down about a no name college

Damn.

Attachments

• boomshakalaka-nbajam.png
    boomshakalaka-nbajam.png
    506.6 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: 3 people

You played football at a small college? Interesting.....

😄

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back