'16 NC SF Jalen Johnson (UT commit 10/11/15)

I'd love it if we could seal the deal Thursday. I like his game and potential, but stealing a player that 100% of 247 experts have predicted to UF would make him an extra sweet get.

Solid offer list too. Boomage tomorrow, we need some good news around here

I think this kid has great potential!!! He can really get off the ground. He needs to gain about 30lbs but his potential is off the chart.

Just watched his mixtape and all I have to say is WOW! Kid has elite athleticism and plays like a 5 *. Needs to add some serious weight though. Make it happen Barnes!

Last edited:
If a football player sneezes, we know about it.

Breaking into Fort Knox is easier than getting basketball info

Unless we're talking Lady Vols basketball. Look at the KNS stories for the past month or two about basketball.

Good lord this kid can ball. Just now watching some tape on him. He looks like a mix of Jmac and JP Prince. Do we have a real shot at him?

Good lord this kid can ball. Just now watching some tape on him. He looks like a mix of Jmac and JP Prince. Do we have a real shot at him?

The type of kid that is a big get no matter the offer list. And, now that you say it, I see some Jp in him. At least from what I remember.

My biggest concern would be Florida. BTO noted they were an early favorite. Don't know if Johnson cooled on them or them on him. I wonder if he might be waiting to see if the Gators still are interested.

My biggest concern would be Florida. BTO noted they were an early favorite. Don't know if Johnson cooled on them or them on him. I wonder if he might be waiting to see if the Gators still are interested.

VQ says he has no other visits planned, already visited Providence and then Tennessee, but he's also not in a real rush they've said. That could become a concern for sure the longer it goes, as teams miss on guys he will be someone that becomes a hotter name. UF currently has 1 available scholarship to give, they're recruiting the big from Florida Bassett pretty hard, and have recently started pursuing Alpha Diallo, so to me it would appear either they, or Jalen has cooled on him, which would seemingly be good news for Tennessee. Like I said though, the longer that one stays uncommitted the tougher a pull it becomes IMO, which is why you had Barnes and Oliver at his house yesterday, they'd like to lock him up.

Reactions: 1 person

I see more Mac than JP, simply just because Jalen can shoot the ball pretty well. JP couldn't throw a float into the ocean if he was standing on a pier, but he'd salute the hell out of it, IMO lol.

VQ says he has no other visits planned, already visited Providence and then Tennessee, but he's also not in a real rush they've said. That could become a concern for sure the longer it goes, as teams miss on guys he will be someone that becomes a hotter name. UF currently has 1 available scholarship to give, they're recruiting the big from Florida Bassett pretty hard, and have recently started pursuing Alpha Diallo, so to me it would appear either they, or Jalen has cooled on him, which would seemingly be good news for Tennessee. Like I said though, the longer that one stays uncommitted the tougher a pull it becomes IMO, which is why you had Barnes and Oliver at his house yesterday, they'd like to lock him up.

Good post.

Good news on florida.

Let's make this happen quickly

VN Store

Back