'16 NC QB Austin Kendall (former UT commit)

I think it comes down to TN and UGA. A lot will depend on whether UGA offers/pushes for him. Clearly he isn't a priority for them right now but his family ties will obviously be a big factor if they push.

May end up a UT/UK battle. Looking at it from an unbiased viewpoint, UK may be setting themselves up to get him. They did take his brother. They only took 1 QB last year and look like they may not take one this year. With us taking 2 in 2015, could be an uphill battle.

May end up a UT/UK battle. Looking at it from an unbiased viewpoint, UK may be setting themselves up to get him. They did take his brother. They only took 1 QB last year and look like they may not take one this year. With us taking 2 in 2015, could be an uphill battle.

You're forgetting one important thing. No one wants to play football for Kentucky.

Reactions: 6 people
I'm pretty sure our coaches wanted Drew Barker and UK got him. Hopefully IF Austin is the QB the staff wants in 2016, they can get him.

That was a bit of a joke but two things about Barker. We don't know how hard they pushed for him, as I definitely think Cornwell was higher on the board. Also, he drank the home blue kool aid but Kendall isn't from Kentucky.

Austin Kendall is returning to Cuthbertson High School.

In a major surprise, the rising junior and Division 1 prospect will once again direct the Cavalier offense. Rumors of the move started to take hold recently when Kendall did not play in the June 20th Panthers 7-on-7 tournament for Charlotte Christian that included 11 other high school teams from North and South Carolina.

Last summer, Austin Kendall left Cuthbertson High School for Charlotte Christian. Kendall departed Cuthbertson after throwing for 1500 yards and 18 touchdowns and rushing for 200 yards in nine games during his freshman year.

Austin Kendall returns to Cuthbertson | Union County Football

VN Store

Back