'16 LA WR Corey Henderson (UT commit 3/30/15)

Amazing that anybody would comment without watching the highlights. Excellent add by Z. Love his speed, hands, run after the catch. The competition is weak so can't tell much about route running and blocking, but believe Z and DeBord will take care of that when he gets here.

This is one of the fastest threads from opening to close I have seen. Ludicrous speed...

tumblr_lzrnhctD7E1r44mjwo1_500.gif

Reactions: 8 people
Boom! When I watched his film when I made this thread, I was hoping we would get him. He will climb the rankings. Looks like a Bama style receiver.

Reactions: 2 people
Boom! When I watched his film when I made this thread, I was hoping we would get him. He will climb the rankings. Looks like a Bama style receiver.

If he climbs the rankings it's a boom, but everyone in here booming just because we got a commit is a little startling. Let's see what he ends up as. LSU should be all over this guy if he is any good an Bama. I'm not saying he can't be good but let's pump the brakes.

If he climbs the rankings it's a boom, but everyone in here booming just because we got a commit is a little startling. Let's see what he ends up as. LSU should be all over this guy if he is any good an Bama. I'm not saying he can't be good but let's pump the brakes.

I'm tired of the stupid stuff you say

Also boom! Big time speed

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 people

People are booming because when you watch his tape, its obvious he is good. People not booming solely because of his ranking are the ones that have the problem.

Reactions: 14 people
Congratulations Corey on becoming a VFL!

Go Vols!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard the Big Orange Train!!!!!!

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Attachments

• BOtrain3.jpg
    BOtrain3.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 478
Reactions: 3 people

your act has gotten so old. I mean its March and the kids recruiting is starting to pick up. He has offers from UGA,Tennessee,TCU and Utah. Those are not going to be the last. Watch the tape and watch him blow up. you really need to get over this thing where you just look at his stars and nothing else. Im sure by next february you will like his stars and ranking. Its obvious the kid can play.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

lol

Already has a TN, Ark, GA and TCU offer and would bet he gets one from LSU and many others.

your act has gotten so old. I mean its March and the kids recruiting is starting to pick up. He has offers from UGA,Tennessee,TCU and Utah. Those are not going to be the last. Watch the tape and watching him blow up. you really need to get over this thing where you just look at his stars and nothing else. Im sure by next february you will like his stars and ranking. Its obvious the kid can play.

He has not learned to trust Butch yet. :)

What are you freshmen in high school? Can't be older than 20.

Nationdom gonna look like a fool when he ends up being ranked really well. One look at that kids tape and its pretty obvious thats gonna happen.

Nationdom gonna look like a fool when he ends up being ranked really well. One look at that kids tape and its pretty obvious thats gonna happen.

I know we are in on some big time players and this caught me and a few others off guard. I hope he is a star at UT but as is well documented, I usually look at the star ranking and it hasn't let me down often.

VN Store

Back