'16 IN WR Austin Mack

jOdS9.gif

Reactions: 8 people
Orange And Garnet (1,607)
10:38 AM Today
Austin Mack announced his top 4. We are in it. He announces Sunday. I'm on mobile and couldn't find his thread

:hi:

Reactions: 1 person
Orange And Garnet (1,607)
10:38 AM Today
Austin Mack announced his top 4. We are in it. He announces Sunday. I'm on mobile and couldn't find his thread

:hi:

Thank you. The four are:
Ohio State
Michigan
Notre Dame
Tennessee

One is not like the others. Could be a good or bad thing

Thank you. The four are:
Ohio State
Michigan
Notre Dame
Tennessee

One is not like the others. Could be a good or bad thing

Hmmm not sure what you are referring to. One is in the south and not of the same academic reputation as the others, but other than that they are pretty much in the same class of college football powerhouse status.

Hmmm not sure what you are referring to. One is in the south and not of the same academic reputation as the others, but other than that they are pretty much in the same class of college football powerhouse status.

One is SEC the others are big 10

hmmm not sure what you are referring to. One is in the south and not of the same academic reputation as the others, but other than that they are pretty much in the same class of college football powerhouse status.

sec?

He said it was geography. Michigan, Notre Dame, and Ohio State are pretty firmly in the Midwest. Hopefully he likes the idea of not playing football in the snow.

Haha exactly. I don't know where we stand with him, but why not just name a top 3 with those? I feel like he just kind of threw us in there. Could be a good thing, but he may be a Buckeye.

VN Store

Back