'16 GA OLB Jaleel Laguins

Reeves maybin type backer in this defense. He's a little light to be a backer in saban and smarts system

That would be the pun i was going for when i created the account, glad it has been picked up on 4 years later.

Lol.....I'm an idiot. 4 years later and me re-reading the last two posts about 10 times each and I finally got it.

der der derrrrr :crazy:

Sooooo would this guy replace Hart?

I know some people's feelings about Blakely, but I would rather keep him.

So let me get this straight... Mecole, Brown, Warrior, Laguins, and, I can't think of the other big name(s), are all visiting the Hill on 29 Jan, correct? We have had to cut some commits, I assume to make room for 5-6 more commits. I'm just going to go with a positive attitude and say the vols are going to have a HUGE signing day!

Nail on the head.

The large number of top recruits that are giving us their last OVs is promising. That definitely could lead to some signing day surprises. I'm not getting too optimistic, but this is certainly a good thing.

Sooooo would this guy replace Hart?

I know some people's feelings about Blakely, but I would rather keep him.

Rather replace Blakely than burn that bridge. I trust the staff though if they want him they must see something, I just never see him standing out on film honestly though he certainly looks the part. Laguins would be a significant upgrade though IMO. Likely Bituili ends up at DE I think as well.

Rather replace Blakely than burn that bridge. I trust the staff though if they want him they must see something, I just never see him standing out on film honestly though he certainly looks the part. Laguins would be a significant upgrade though IMO. Likely Bituili ends up at DE I think as well.

Maybe when you play on the #2 team in the nation with the 4th toughest SOS its not as noticeable because you're surrounded by talent

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Daniel's first shot is at LB, but he is huge - on his last visit he was taller than the previous time. Over 6'4 and around 235ish depending on what he had for breakfast.

Tre' Lamar looked too big for LB in the State Title game, too me he almost has to be a DL. I'm not sure of DB's quickness, but Lamar looked slow and was a non-factor

VN Store

Back