'16 GA OLB Jaleel Laguins

Looks like he's in your head!

I know you guys can't stand him because he gives you guys a hard time, but he has very good info on recruits from GA.

Yeah alright, BS. The guy is always on here bragging about anyone giving UGA a chance. I think he had Kamara pegged as going to UGA last year as well. He is just an annoying UGA tool. Good info? :eek:lol:

I know you guys can't stand him because he gives you guys a hard time, but he has very good info on recruits from GA.

Oh?...when they commit? Yeah we await with bated breath. :)

Not really. Just saw his commitment tweet on ESPN's page, and was floored his thread wasn't bumped. Good get. See you October 10...can't wait!

Per Hubbs

Carter isn't the only other name in Georgia to watch out for in terms of the Vols receiving a visit. Linebacker Jaleel Laguins has been very receptive to Tennessee interest the past two weeks and some around his situation are hinting his commitment to Georgia isn't as solid as it once was. Laguins is scheduled to visit LSU this weekend and look for Tennessee to land an official next month.

Suck it UGA trolls!

Reactions: 6 people
This kid is an athletic freak. Already runs a 4.52 at 215 lbs. We need to pull him. Would be a great backup to DKjr. I personally never want to see Jumper play a meaningful snap again.

Reactions: 1 person
Per P Fort

Tennessee coaches were scheduled to be on the road Sunday night with Derrick Brown, Nigel Warrior, Clark and Jaleel Laguins. Laguins visited LSU this past weekend and we continue to believe that the Vols are likely to receive a visit in January.

Reactions: 4 people
The thing to look for here is his folks are older and don't like to travel. If he doesn't stick with UGA, TN makes far more sense than LSU for his sig.

Reactions: 1 person
So let me get this straight... Mecole, Brown, Warrior, Laguins, and, I can't think of the other big name(s), are all visiting the Hill on 29 Jan, correct? We have had to cut some commits, I assume to make room for 5-6 more commits. I'm just going to go with a positive attitude and say the vols are going to have a HUGE signing day!

Reactions: 2 people
GFW it is just the negabutch trolls with an agenda to hyperinflate any negative news to sling at Butch. Then we got sensitive little fellers like Catbone that aren't trolls, but just worry to stinking much. There will be bluechips coming on board who we haven't thought of.

VN Store

Back