'16 GA OL E.J. Price

Vols, Family, Friends, Work.In that order. Vols come first ALWAYS.

That's why I'm skipping my best friends sisters wedding. It's the same day as the FL game. I'm scheduled to have explosive diarrhea that day.

Reactions: 5 people
I don't know names, in my opinion everyone has Divinners. I mean we got busted a couple years ago paying bray and couch.

Not everybody has Devinners... He gets kids in trouble like Redmond, openly bashes universities that he hates (have you read his Facebook rant on UT), and his "not for profit" outfit has been investigated and gotten in some trouble.
You don't see anybody else putting picks of themselves with recruits on Twitter trying to be famous. He uses these kids and he's a snake.
I think it's has already been posted but couch and bray got money from an NFL "handler" that had no ties to UT.

Not everybody has Devinners... He gets kids in trouble like Redmond, openly bashes universities that he hates (have you read his Facebook rant on UT), and his "not for profit" outfit has been investigated and gotten in some trouble.
You don't see anybody else putting picks of themselves with recruits on Twitter trying to be famous. He uses these kids and he's a snake.
I think it's has already been posted but couch and bray got money from an NFL "handler" that had no ties to UT.

Check and mate.

Reactions: 6 people
We covered it

Yet Buck's In Full Motion is okay, correct?

Glass houses......

Glass houses......

Does he bash certain schools? I'm sure they probably encourage certain schools but do they openly hate on one school or another? I'm wondering because I don't know a lot of details about their program.

Does he bash certain schools? I'm sure they probably encourage certain schools but do they openly hate on one school or another? I'm wondering because I don't know a lot of details about their program.

Buck appears professional...of course anybody does compared to Jabba The Devinner. :wink2:

Reactions: 2 people
Buck appears professional...of course anybody does compared to Jabba The Devinner. :wink2:

Be careful about Devinner, he will eat you :)

As for Buck, please. I would agree he is more professional, but still a professional handler non the less. Proof? Not going to air out dirty laundry but you can see for yourself who he hires on staff after one of 'his' guys lands at a major college. Can't exactly put your head in the sand. I hope the COA gets rid of guys like this.

</title> <link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://playmakersfootballacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/favicon.ico"> <title>Buck Fitzgerald | Playmakers Football AcademyPlaymakers Football Academy

As for Buck, please. I would agree he is more professional, but still a professional handler non the less. Proof? Not going to air out dirty laundry but you can see for yourself who he hires on staff after one of 'his' guys lands at a major college. Can't exactly put your head in the sand. I hope the COA gets rid of guys like this.

</title> <link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://playmakersfootballacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/favicon.ico"> <title>Buck Fitzgerald | Playmakers Football AcademyPlaymakers Football Academy

"I shole am hongry."

BIGTQ70CUAE-uP0.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

Fail!! Yet again, nothing like Devinner.... Everybody has places like IFM, and that's fine by me for any team. Devinner is on a whole different level. If you can't see that, there's no hope for you. It doesn't get any clearer.... On a side note... why TF do we have "fans" of our team defending Devinner but bashing the outfit that helps OUR team? SMDH

Reactions: 9 people
Vols, Family, Friends, Work.In that order. Vols come first ALWAYS.

That's why I'm skipping my best friends sisters wedding. It's the same day as the FL game. I'm scheduled to have explosive diarrhea that day.

Go damn vols

Glass houses......

You're kidding right? There is absolutely zero comparison between the two and how they go about business.

One openly puts his kids out there on the market to the highest bidder (as mentioned earlier see Redmond) and when he doesn't get his way he openly bashes coaches and schools in social media, where the other promotes his kids in a totally professional manner.

Reactions: 10 people
You're kidding right? There is absolutely zero comparison between the two and how they go about business.

One openly puts his kids out there on the market to the highest bidder (as mentioned earlier see Redmond) and when he doesn't get his way he openly bashes coaches and schools in social media, where the other promotes his kids in a totally professional manner.

and has an actual camp where players can improve their skills.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back