'16 GA OL E.J. Price

UGA 247 posters are angry
saying TN staff is negative recruiting and such

One prospect told a recruiting service that UGA coaches said Coach Jones looked like Sgt. Carter from Gomer Pyle, and TN coaches said Richt looked like Helen Hunt and whispered sweet nothings thru his headset after UF and GT passed the 400 yard rushing mark...

Then both staffs accused Urban Meyer of being the lead singer for the Talking Heads

There's some stuff being talked about that I'm not going to bring up.

I have no problem with the kid doing what's best for him.

See, it wasn't too long of a wait.

How about Richard Seymour's kid quitting on you guys right after showing up on campus?

Reactions: 6 people

I'm sure we are I'm not like rival fans acting like there coaches don't do it but Pruitt does just as much against other teams some uga fans will admit it but most wont. Why do u think their recruiting is so good the guy is a pit bull

Butch: "now I don't believe in negative recruiting EJ, so I'm not going to do that, but let's just take a look at something... <pulls out iPad mini>.

This is UGA's indoor practice field... Actual size. I just wanted to throw that out there..."

There is also this awesome video, "party in the U.G.A." Let's check out YouTube...

Reactions: 1 person

The truth can hurt sometimes. UGA will just have to pull themselves up by their bootstraps, work their little bulldog tails off, and put together another mediocre season where they fall short of everybody's expectations for them yet again. You can do it UGA!

Reactions: 7 people
Conspiracy time. EJ de commits from UGA and the next day his HS teammate Kyle Davis is sporting TN gloves at his 7 on 7. Hmmmmmmmmm very interesting.

Reactions: 7 people
Conspiracy time. EJ de commits from UGA and the next day his HS teammate Kyle Davis is sporting TN gloves at his 7 on 7. Hmmmmmmmmm very interesting.

And surely they are both friends with Emmons. The plot thickens to three bwhahaha (evil laugh)

Multiple recruits in the past have stated Butch sells Tennessee, he doesn't concern himself with other programs.

Not to start anything, but.........that may not be entirely true.

To be fair and honest, I'm sure every coaching staff does it to a certain extent. It's part of their job.

These coaching staffs are very smart men that get a good read on every high school recruit. I'm sure every prospect is recruited differently.

Reactions: 1 person

To be fair and honest, I'm sure every coaching staff does it to a certain extent. It's part of their job.

These coaching staffs are very smart men that get a good read on every high school recruit. I'm sure every prospect is recruited differently.

I know you wouldn't be attempting to "start anything". :)

Yep, I'm sure with Pruitt and DeVinner recruiting for UGA that nothing bad about Tennessee is said to a recruit. Get your head out of the sand Insider.
JMO FWIW

Fair enough, but it doesn't seem like a big part of our repertoire.

I am sure he is a long shot at this point, but a OL class of Johnson, Matthews, Dickerson, Price, and Hamm would be out-freakin'-standing.

Pruitt is a scumbag. I have relatives that are big into the uga program and even they will admit it. Of course as long as he is getting players they don't care. Pretty much every big time school has a coach like that who is willing to do just about anything to get a kid. Just part of college football.

VN Store

Back