'16 GA OL E.J. Price

That's way better than The Hamster!

"Did someone say hamster?"
Richard-Gere-74790.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Yep, I'm sure with Pruitt and DeVinner recruiting for UGA that nothing bad about Tennessee is said to a recruit. Get your head out of the sand Insider.
JMO FWIW

You need to get your head out of the sand. Everyone negative recruits, including UT and UGA, that was the point. He didn't even insult anyone and somehow you still got rolled up.

You need to get your head out of the sand. Everyone negative recruits, including UT and UGA, that was the point. He didn't even insult anyone and somehow you still got rolled up.

My heads not in the sand. You need to read my post. I mentioned that DeVinner was helping Pruitt recruit. DeVinner is a lowlife scumbag that is banned from the UT campus and he is helping Pruitt. Pruitt's reputation is just a little better than DeVinner's. UGA fans seem to have no problem with DeVinner. So to clarify that's what I was referring to. Sorry if I offended you.

Reactions: 6 people
My heads not in the sand. You need to read my post. I mentioned that DeVinner was helping Pruitt recruit. DeVinner is a lowlife scumbag that is banned from the UT campus and he is helping Pruitt. Pruitt's reputation is just a little better than DeVinner's. UGA fans seem to have no problem with DeVinner. So to clarify that's what I was referring to. Sorry if I offended you.

What does Devinner have to do with the op?

What does Devinner have to do with the op?

This was a decommit from Georgia...when he committed to Georgia, we received all kinds of helpful information from the usual Georgia sources on here. So we were equally helpful when he dropped them. In the course of explaining the decommit, it was floated that it was due to negative recruiting by Tennessee coaches. When it comes to shady recruiting practices and Georgia, Devinner is a stalwart. It seems silly explaining this to you...you've been on here awhile. :unsure:

Reactions: 9 people
This was a decommit from Georgia...when he committed to Georgia, we received all kinds of helpful information from the usual Georgia sources on here. So we were equally helpful when he dropped them. In the course of explaining the decommit, it was floated that it was due to negative recruiting by Tennessee coaches. When it comes to shady recruiting practices and Georgia, Devinner is a stalwart. It seems silly explaining this to you...you've been on here awhile. :unsure:

You don't think UT has shady characters?

Negative recruiting isn't shady so that's where I'm struggling to see where Devinner fits in other than to bait a response.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Negative recruiting isn't shady so that's where I'm struggling to see where Devinner fits in other than to bait a response.

Why struggle? I know you're a Tennessee fan. Why bust a gut overcompensating in a "fairness" binge? Trying to "keep it real" is all well and good, but Devinner is a piece of crap who funnels players that he has shady influence with...and he has a personal vendetta against our team. You don't believe that? Fine! I'm not trying to convert you...return the favor. :hi:

Reactions: 8 people
Why struggle? I know you're a Tennessee fan. Why bust a gut overcompensating in a "fairness" binge? Trying to "keep it real" is all well and good, but Devinner is a piece of crap who funnels players that he has shady influence with...and he has a personal vendetta against our team. You don't believe that? Fine! I'm not trying to convert you...return the favor. :hi:

Fair enough

Nothing on the scale of Devinner to be fair. And I think every team wallows in the mud some but Devinner is just scum.

If we do, its nowhere near as public and well known. But if you can name someone similar, I'm all ears.

I've gotta cousin named, "Little Ray." He's kind of on the DL, but he makes things happen. One day, I was like, "Man, I'm thristy." Dude straight up got me a Cherry Coke. I mean, Cherry Coke is my favs. Some dudes are just connected and know how to get things done. I have no evidence, but I pretty much give all of the credit in Drew Richmond's recruitment to "Little Ray."

Reactions: 2 people
If we do, its nowhere near as public and well known. But if you can name someone similar, I'm all ears.

I don't know names, in my opinion everyone has Divinners. I mean we got busted a couple years ago paying bray and couch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back