'16 GA ATH Kyle Davis

You have to admit it, Spurrier is a funny dude. I always enjoy his comments, even when directed at UGA. There's not another coach in the SEC like him.

Oh i love the ol ball coach, hes hilarious. The doc they did on him for espn was one of my favorites ive seen but i also love beating him on the field and recruiting trail

May not mean much or a lot but he plays AAU ball and his coach has ties to SC. Has a teammate in 2016 class committed there. Talk he may play both sports there Something to keep an eye on....maybe.

Man Archer HS may have the best talent in Ga. School is loaded.

...............BUTCH

Jones.

May not mean much or a lot but he plays AAU ball and his coach has ties to SC. Has a teammate in 2016 class committed there. Talk he may play both sports there Something to keep an eye on....maybe.

Man Archer HS may have the best talent in Ga. School is loaded.

Peachtree Ridge may disagree

Let Spurrier run his mouth. He's 0-2 against Butch, and it doesn't look like its going to get any easier for him.

Spurrier is like the old punch drunk fighter that still thinks he is top dog!!! Karma is going to bite his arse and Tennessee is going to send him into retirement. GO VOLS!!!

Jordan Smith, Baylen Buchanon, Chad Clay, DeAngelo Gibbs, Nigel Warrior, Breon Dixon I think PR is looking pretty tough this year

Pryor
Price
Kyle Davis
Jamyst Williams
Dylan Singleton
Dovante Evans

Has Tony Gray transfered to Archer been announce? Read that on Ga board.

CDKYHr0W0AEHSZ3.jpg:large

Reactions: 3 people
UF has offered.

Josh Imatorbhebhe and Robertson are the only WR staff is after in Ga.

Fortunately Fla is stacked this cycle at WR.

Both Josh and Davis will be really good. Is Josh a gator lock with his brother? Davis is a top 5 talent but he insists on staying at WR, if he played TE, he would dominate. Could be another Hernandez without the extracurricular activities.

Both Josh and Davis will be really good. Is Josh a gator lock with his brother? Davis is a top 5 talent but he insists on staying at WR, if he played TE, he would dominate. Could be another Hernandez without the extracurricular activities.

Will be a fight with SC and Ga. He loves SC but Cali is so loaded at WR this cycle. Depends on how hard the push.

Likes Ga and it will allow parents to see both brothers play more often.

UF likes what they are hearing atp. He's going to EE so OVs will be done early in fall.

UF has a chance to have special WR class this cycle. Could land Victor, Stove, TJ Williams and Josh. Leading or top 2 for all.

Will be a fight with SC and Ga. He loves SC but Cali is so loaded at WR this cycle. Depends on how hard the push.

Likes Ga and it will allow parents to see both brothers play more often.

UF likes what they are hearing atp. He's going to EE so OVs will be done early in fall.

UF has a chance to have special WR class this cycle. Could land Victor, Stove, TJ Williams and Josh. Leading or top 2 for all.

I think Stove goes to Auburn who already has Nate Craig. Amazes me that any WR would go to Auburn, just like GT.

VN Store

Back