'16 GA ATH Kyle Davis

If you notice what is around his neck you will notice, he is obviously a family member of one of the visitors (maybe of Kyle Davis), so not a good idea to make fun of him. (regardless if family of recruit actually)

Well I am sorry. The gentleman looks photoshopped. If he is someone's relative I hope they had a great time this weekend.

But if it is Little Nicky Saban, just know that we are on to you.

If you notice what is around his neck you will notice, he is obviously a family member of one of the visitors (maybe of Kyle Davis), so not a good idea to make fun of him. (regardless if family of recruit actually)

Ain't our fault Hank Hill's dad snuck into the locker room.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: 1 person
I thought it was CDT

Kelso-Says-Burn-That-70s-Show.gif

"I'm just trying to see something new. I've been a lot of places in the past couple of weeks. I'm just trying to experience new things," Davis explained. "Yes, I'm committed to South Carolina but I still want to get out and see new things."

"It kind of blew me away because it's pretty nice up there," Davis said. "I like it up there. They are definitely in the top five." "I talk to Coach Azzanni and as a matter of fact we're pretty close. We actually talk about 'Prison Break.' That's my favorite show. We just talk about life," Davis said. "That's what I like about coaches. I don't want to necessarily talk about football all the time."

"You know when you go to a place and it feels like family and they pretty much treated me like family and embraced me and all that," Davis explained. "With the coaches, they don't put too much emphasis on the football aspect and it's more about getting to know you. It's not all about football. It's about getting to know you better as a person."

"We talked in (Butch Jones') office and we talked about what my role would look like if I went there," Davis said. "He said I would play wide receiver and they would even put me in the backfield. I'd be a versatile player if I were to go there."

-VQ

Davis said he's keeping his options open and plans to be back to Knoxville soon.

Reactions: 7 people
Didn't see him on any lists, but looks like he may have been in town as well.

@KDSZN: oh, Rocky Top

Davis was at O&W game yesterday.

"If there's that much energy and the stands aren't even full, I just want to check it out when it is full. I liked it, it was exciting," Davis said. "I've been to other spring games and the attendance hasn't been anything like that. It's nice.

"I got to see everything in action. I came up here when no one was really here because it was a junior day. When I actually got to see the action it was pretty nice."

"(Davis and Azzanni) talk pretty much like every other day. We're pretty close. Me and coach Jones talk as well, and coach Thig," Davis said. Although it was just a scrimmage, it was also Davis' first time seeing the Vols' offense in action and he liked what he saw. "I'm familiar with it. I love spread offenses. I'm a wide receiver," Davis said with a smile. "The facility, it blows you away," Davis said. "It blows you away. I was looking forward to coming here just because of it. That was one of the main reasons. I love it."

"That's what I'm doing right now," Davis explained. "I'm still committed to South Carolina and I still communicate with the coaches and I tell them I'm going places and they encourage me to go to places because they want me to see where I would fit in the best and if it's South Carolina it's South Carolina and if it's Tennessee, it's Tennessee.

-VQ

Reactions: 8 people
And despite his commitment to South Carolina, I think Tennessee has some momentum here. Will be interesting to see how things play out over the next few months for Davis as the Vols are beginning to make a serious move here in my opinion.

-Fortenberry

Reactions: 10 people
TN and SC have totally different trajectories. Hopefully this kid will see that.

In a Rivals interview from last weekend with Mike Farrell this is one of the WR's that Guarantano talked about he has already reached out to.

Reactions: 2 people
May not mean much or a lot but he plays AAU ball and his coach has ties to SC. Has a teammate in 2016 class committed there. Talk he may play both sports there Something to keep an eye on....maybe.

Man Archer HS may have the best talent in Ga. School is loaded.

May not mean much or a lot but he plays AAU ball and his coach has ties to SC. Has a teammate in 2016 class committed there. Talk he may play both sports there Something to keep an eye on....maybe.

Man Archer HS may have the best talent in Ga. School is loaded.[/QUOTE

UGA and Eason want him bad too. I was thinking he may be leaning that way but it sounds like TN is a real threat

It's still mind boggling to me how much talent there is in Georgia. And how Richt does less with more, Every. Single. Year.

It's still mind boggling to me how much talent there is in Georgia. And how Richt does less with more, Every. Single. Year.

The 2 things Georgia does well: Hot, humid summers that sap your will to live and football underachievment.

The University of Georgia... come see our walk-in closet/indoor practice facility!

Butch Jones -" doing cartwheels over a 7-5 season huh Steve?. Lets see what youre gonna be doing when i take your top recruit"

Reactions: 3 people
Butch Jones -" doing cartwheels over a 7-5 season huh Steve?. Lets see what youre gonna be doing when i take your top recruit"

You have to admit it, Spurrier is a funny dude. I always enjoy his comments, even when directed at UGA. There's not another coach in the SEC like him.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back