'16 GA ATH Demetris Robertson

Alabama, Georgia, Texas and West Virginia are Robertson’s final four as released by Chimin’ In Media. The Savannah, Georgia, native announced his transfer from Cal last month.

Former 5-star WR, Cal transfer Demetris Robertson lists 2 SEC schools in final 4

It appears to UGA. The word is he has told some of their players that is where he is headed. According to the UA guys we have not even talked with him. He likes attention and trying to create it but it looks as UGA will be the place for him in the end assuming Kirby will take him.

He's perfect for UGA. "They will do anything to stay up at the top of the SEC." When it comes to croots or the tactics of how they pull em, I don't think they have many morals.

It’s kind a like people getting married over and over again and expecting all their guests to spend money on flights hotels and provide a sizable gift at the ceremony.

And the bride still tries to convince people she's wholesome with a white dress.

Alabama, Georgia, Texas and West Virginia are Robertson’s final four as released by Chimin’ In Media. The Savannah, Georgia, native announced his transfer from Cal last month.

Former 5-star WR, Cal transfer Demetris Robertson lists 2 SEC schools in final 4

It appears to UGA. The word is he has told some of their players that is where he is headed. According to the UA guys we have not even talked with him. He likes attention and trying to create it but it looks as UGA will be the place for him in the end assuming Kirby will take him.

You can have him. As far as talking, he can’t talk to coaches yet, Cal still has not released him. He can’t visit schools yet as far as recruiting visits till the end of the month like everyone else. He can visit friends at any of those colleges, Saying that, he (might) be at a pool party in Athens today.

Reactions: 1 person

Those in the UGA camp are not quite as confident

I know Oregon is a beautiful school. That is why I never gave him crap for wanting to go out there so bad. Are you saying that Rutger is a..quitter? 🤔 That is a dirty word on VN 😉
What was the name of that recruit we had who quit after 1 practice? I think he was a Kiffin recruit, he was like a 4 star.

I think he’s gonna be really good for the dogs this year

If somehow a QB plays decent I’m super excited about Trevon Grimes potential

Guys a freaks

Seems like getting transfers eligible immediately is easy now we got Grimes and Jefferson cleared UGA got this guy

VN Store

Back