'16 GA ATH Demetris Robertson

Yes some talk that he could possibly get a waiver for some reason but that likely sits out a yr

I would assume he would get a waiver for hardship reasons. (personal things happening in his life that caused him to leave CAL)

If he transfers out of conference I doubt he will have to sit out a year unless he just wants to.

I would assume he would get a waiver for hardship reasons. (personal things happening in his life that caused him to leave CAL)

If he transfers out of conference I doubt he will have to sit out a year unless he just wants to.

He isn't a grad transfer so has to sit out a yr regardless of conference. It would take a really good case to get him eligible immediately

Reactions: 1 person
Oregon is a beautiful school dude is a female dog.

I know Oregon is a beautiful school. That is why I never gave him crap for wanting to go out there so bad. Are you saying that Rutger is a..quitter? 🤔 That is a dirty word on VN 😉

Any truth to this? Assuming not considering the Twitter source, but curious. (Also I apologize, I don't know how to include the pic of the tweet along with the link)
Twitter

Reactions: 3 people
Any truth to this? Assuming not considering the Twitter source, but curious. (Also I apologize, I don't know how to include the pic of the tweet along with the link)
Twitter

Yea... now you have to go sit in the hot box for 1 hour to reconsider your life decisions... don’t worry Dr. Phill will be their to greet you. 😂🤫

[twitter]1009842622448447488[/Twitter]

I think that should fix it.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks! How does one do that on here? I don't want to keep looking like an idiot on here. Well, a bigger one than I already am, anyway.

[Twitter](19 digit number in Twitter url)[ /twitter]

No spaces.

VN Store

Back