'16 FL WR Cavin Ridley

Per Hubbs

From talking to several in Tuscaloosa recently, Alabama is likely to take three more wide receivers and top prospects include Mykel Jones, Cavin Ridley and several others. They apparently feel good about those two.

Reactions: 1 person
four-star wide receiver cavin ridley (pompano beach, fla./deerfield beach) wrapped up his official visit to south carolina on sunday afternoon. It was his first and only official that he will take in the recruiting process.

Ridley has decided to enroll early and a decision for him should come in the next couple of weeks.

“i’m probably going to make a decision at my all-american game,” ridley, who is playing in the under armour game, said. “i’m looking at alabama, tennessee and south carolina. This was my first official visit. I’ll talk to the other coaching staffs to get a better feel for how they’re doing things. It may not be as good as an official, but it’ll work.”

They will deff take Ridley to keep his brother happy. Hopefully the door is opening for us to get Mykel Jones.

avin Ridley, the brother of Alabama star wide receiver Calvin Ridley, is down to a final two.

Ridley, a 4-star wide receiver from Deerfield Beach (Fla.) High School, told SEC Country that Alabama and South Carolina are his two finalists. He told us what each program is telling him.

On Alabama: “They recruit hard. They’re telling me I can get it and get the ball rolling and try to be just as good as my brother.”

On South Carolina: “(South Carolina defensive coordinator Travaris Robinson) has been telling me to just get it cracking. There’s nothing better than doing what your brother is doing.”

VN Store

Back