'16 FL WR Cavin Ridley

Nobody rehashed the jokes about kid having the same name as his brother minus one letter.

Gonna need all of you to pick it up.

I just saw the thread and was going to comment on the creativity that must've went into those names. Guess I just did.

Caption this picture
3464539.jpg

Despite having an older brother on his way to play for Alabama, Rivals250 wide receiver Cavin Ridley says his recruitment is open. And while most expect he will follow his sibling to Tuscaloosa, Ridley says that he's seriously considering visiting Florida State, Tennessee, Auburn and Georgia this offseason. The opportunity for early playing time will figure heavily into Ridley's eventual decision.
-Rob Cassidy.

Reactions: 2 people
“I mean, it was nice. It really tops other schools,” said Ridley, who received a scholarship offer from the Vols more than seven months ago. “(I like) the way the coaching is. The head coach (Butch Jones) is a nice guy. (I like) the way the setup is. They take care of everything.

“It actually has been a school that I’ve been wanting to check out, because (wide receivers) coach (Zach) Azzanni had told me to come check them out. And I’m very proud that I did, because now it makes my recruiting a little easier.

“I actually am really interested in Tennessee because of what I’ve seen today and what I’ve heard. That’s a place, definitely, that could be in my top (group).”
Callahan

Reactions: 12 people
According to Calvin Ridley from the Dolphins day;
“Officials as of right, I want to go to Alabama, Tennessee, I want to go visit Florida,” Ridley said at the Miami Dolphins High School Media Day on Saturday. “Right now, that’s pretty much it. Alabama is home away from home, and Tennessee has that swag. They make you want to be a Vol, you just want to be a part of them. Florida, I’ve always been a Florida fan. When I go up to Florida, it’s just love everywhere around me. Those three schools I like.”

So what say you? Do we have swag? Are we poised to become the beast of the East?

Reactions: 3 people
We gone fill up da swag bag this fall. Then we will be full of swag. Overflowing next year with that certain je ne sais swag.

First you must learn to smile as you kill if you want to live like the folks on the hill......
Vol's need wins.....nothing else will do at this point
Go Vol's

Just kidding about smiling

KMac needs to send him a pic and a message.

Come to Tennessee or have these tree trunks walking all over you.

Some swag is already here.

More is coming Win by Win!

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 1 person
If a high school kid says it then it must be true.

I detect a hint of cynicism, Mustafa, but this is their realm, to decide what teams got swag. Their realm. We just get to watch. They decide. Their decisions count. We just sit back and nod. Like this. :yes:

Reactions: 1 person
According to Calvin Ridley from the Dolphins day;
“Officials as of right, I want to go to Alabama, Tennessee, I want to go visit Florida,” Ridley said at the Miami Dolphins High School Media Day on Saturday. “Right now, that’s pretty much it. Alabama is home away from home, and Tennessee has that swag. They make you want to be a Vol, you just want to be a part of them. Florida, I’ve always been a Florida fan. When I go up to Florida, it’s just love everywhere around me. Those three schools I like.”

So what say you? Do we have swag? Are we poised to become the beast of the East?

I didn't even know you still posted here lol

Reactions: 2 people
Visiting Bama this weekend. Top three is Auburn, Alabama, Tennessee, according to Scout, and Auburn is making progress.

VN Store

Back