'16 FL QB Xavier Gaines

Austin Kendall can run.

So? It's 2016. A lot can happen btw now and then. You don't shut the door on a QB rated this high because one committed in 2014. Kendall could get hurt or regress. He could find a girlfriend who offers him all the lovin he wants if he follows her to NC State.

You never know.

So? It's 2016. A lot can happen btw now and then. You don't shut the door on a QB rated this high because one committed in 2014. Kendall could get hurt or regress. He could find a girlfriend who offers him all the lovin he wants if he follows her to NC State.

You never know.

Xavier could find Jesus and move to China.

Reactions: 1 person
LONG way to NSD for 2016. I am sure the coaches are recruiting multiple QBs. Just because Kendall is verbally committed, doesn't mean it's set in stone.

Just named UT his leader in a Rivals interview with Farrell....

I like Kendall the best out of the 3.... But I won't be mad at all if we lose AK and get Guarantano or Gaines.

We will land one of these 3. I really like Gaines' film.

If he is ready to commit let him. We need a leader of this class and kendall isn't taking that role. He's still trying to figure out if he wants to go play at an awful school or the resurging power

Reactions: 4 people
Just named UT his leader in a Rivals interview with Farrell....

I like Kendall the best out of the 3.... But I won't be mad at all if we lose AK and get Guarantano or Gaines.

We will land one of these 3. I really like Gaines' film.

UT as in the good guys or UT as in the posers down south in which his cousin is now a player at?

Just curious as to which 1 it is seeing as how he had his top schools posted the other day as VOLS n UT was next.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back