'16 FL QB Xavier Gaines

Brothers Xavier Gaines as 2016 prospect and 2015 athlete Kaleel Gaines from Frostproof, Fla. were in Knoxville on Saturday. For the younger athlete Xavier, the visit was surprising to him.

"I thought it was good. I liked the competition and I learned a lot. I want to get back up here to see a couple of games. I enjoyed myself. "It was way better than I thought it would be. I wasn't expecting the facilities to be so nice and the people here. The town is all about football here and I really wasn't expecting that."

As for older brother Kaleel, Tennessee felt like a good fit for him. "I fell in love with it," Kaleel offered. "I love the atmosphere around here. It's a good fit for me. They want me to get back up here and see them play this fall." "Playing time is the most important thing to me and a place that feels like home."

Next month the duo who have already seen Florida State, Florida, and Central Florida over the last year plan to make a trip to see Alabama and Auburn. In the meantime, they will continue to get the Tennessee recruiting pitch from linebacker, cousin and Vol commitment Cecil Cherry. "He shows me videos about Tennessee every day," Kaleel Gaines said.

-VQ

Reactions: 3 people
Auburn probably has some momentum with him just visiting there. Either there or F$U would be my guess

From AU Rivals mod -

"There seems to be a lot of questions surrounding the rising junior: Right now, if Auburn gave him the "green light" Gaines would commit. However, there are some outside concerns regarding grades, and the fact that the 2016 is stacked with elite quarterbacks. Now, Gaines told me on Saturday that he was going to keep in touch with the staff this week to see where he stands. The coaching staff may decide that he is worth the risk, but I think they want to hold their cards for a little longer."

What in the blue hell is going on in this thread? Do I have any relatives posting in here too?!?

Reactions: 1 person
Easytd.... This is tough to say but I'm your biological father.

84127897.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I did play for Knox Central.

Also, I did play for Maryville College.

Also, RockVol is my cousin. Surprise.

Any more questions?

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back