'16 FL DE Jordan Woods (Georgia Tech commit)

All-Star:

Eggs (over medium)
Bacon
Hash browns covered and chunked
Toast with grape jelly
Waffle with chocolate chips
Chocolate milk

Pound town

Reactions: 1 person
That's gotta be one of the top 10/top 5 post visit interviews I've read. Some good stuff in there.

That's gotta be one of the top 10/top 5 post visit interviews I've read. Some good stuff in there.

Might be the best one. It's not often a recruits post visit interview can give the reader goose bumps. That one did it. Hopefully Jordan joins the family. GBO

CBJ couldn't have described it any better than a Waffle House. In what he was trying to get across to this young man, spot on! Awesome read. Now I am a fan of this young man. :good!:

CBJ couldn't have described it any better than a Waffle House. In what he was trying to get across to this young man, spot on! Awesome read. Now I am a fan of this young man. :good!:

Yeah. I loved the Waffle House reference.

Yep has 5 OVs scheduled none to UF. We are by far the best of the 5 with SCar and Miami 2/3. If we want him he's ours IMO

Aubbie making a push. Can't count out Muschamp and his relationship with Woods.

He's a bit of a tweener but with more teams using multiple fronts, he'll be a solid take imo.

Aubbie making a push. Can't count out Muschamp and his relationship with Woods.

He's a bit of a tweener but with more teams using multiple fronts, he'll be a solid take imo.
DE/DT tweener? Yeah he'll definitely find his fit in with some major power 5 team. Who though idk. Seems like a lot of teams aren't putting the full court on him yet.

DE/DT tweener? Yeah he'll definitely find his fit in with some major power 5 team. Who though idk. Seems like a lot of teams aren't putting the full court on him yet.

He a lot like McDaniel's out of Ga.

I wonder how high is really is on Vols or Aubbie board. I could see Ky or UM taking him tho.

He's 6'4 and closer to 265 lbs. he has a very lean frame. Has great potential as a DT.... FYI... Right now he's wearing His UT lanyard at school.

Reactions: 4 people
Scott was his lead recruiter. He is down to UT, GT, Miami, and South Carolina per Fortenberry.

Per Hubbs

From talking to a number of people this week around the country the consensus is that the Vols hired a good recruiter in Larry Scott and that could begin to pay dividends in this class.

Florida defensive lineman Jordan Woods was very high on Scott while he was at Miami and some believe that if Scott would have stayed Woods would have been a 'Cane. Woods has already taken his official visit to Tennessee, but with Scott now on staff it's hard not to believe the Vols are going to be major factors here down the stretch.

Woods is down to a final four of Georgia Tech, Miami, South Carolina and Tennessee.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back