'16 FL DE Jordan Woods (Georgia Tech commit)

I wonder if we slow played him and ended up losing him? I'm afraid that our only option on the DL/DE front is going to be Bailey..if it came to that, I believe I would roll with what we have(we have young talent on the DL) and offer the WR Williams..he is a burner and could be awesome in the slot

Last edited:
I wonder if we slow played him and ended up losing him? I'm afraid that our only option on the DL/DE front is going to be Bailey

UT wouldn't accept a commitment from him and won't from Bailey yet either. The Hart situation kinda ended all together but UT couldn't take his commitment at this time. There are 3 spots left and Ut is real players with Warrior, Kongbo, Brown, Byrd, and Dickerson.

If we wanted Woods, we would have him. People can write and say whatever, but use common sense. Common sense doesn't make Rivals and 247 money.

I think he's agreeing with you. Had we wanted to accept Woods he'd be here and not GT. We passed cause of what's still on the board like you said.

bottom line is kid is in line for good education at Tech. good luck kid. We could sit here and debate the merits of if Tn wanted him or not all day. Truth is we could hit a GS like many are saying on NSD, or, fall flat on our faces. Rather spend time debating who wants to be here than Tech's commits.

VN Store

Back