'16 AZ DE Jonathan Kongbo UT Signee 2/3/16

I"m not trolling. Looks like I got some better replies than what you offered. Don't be so uptight.

Why do you care about our recruits? You do realize this is a Tennessee forum, correct? Until you either 1) provide relative information regarding insight into the GA program and how that relates to our program or 2) change that "G" to a Power T, you will always be a considered a troll on this site. Unless you have tough skin, don't ask irrelevant questions.

Reactions: 1 person
I hear we landed on the moon

Tt5qg.jpg

Reactions: 9 people
A mod keeps moving posts from FF to here.
So every time someone logs on and doesn't see it mentioned, they start a new thread.
Which gets moved here. Never ending cycle.

Yep - that's what happens. Wish they would just let it go for awhile and die. Then move it. But that's above my pay grade.

Kongbo knows. Just replace Miller and Talib with Kongbo and Sutton after winning regular season SEC East crown:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Sc4bHBIaMw[/youtube]

What about his parents? Cause we all know they are the only ones who need to be talked to. If Freeze can continue to speak with them, this is an issue.

He didn't say. Did say it's not out of the question for him to not sign a NLI and just enroll. His parents are basically refusing to sign

VN Store

Back