'16 AZ DE Jonathan Kongbo UT Signee 2/3/16

@King_Kongbo: Laughing at these rumours and the "sources". It's simple we going to win championships at Tennessee #GBO

From the man himself

Reactions: 23 people
From Kongbo's Twitter

Laughing at these rumours and the "sources". It's simple we going to win championships at Tennessee #GBO

Edit: Got Swansoned by Volfangatorland

Reactions: 8 people
At least he clearly said he wasn't interested in anyone else and his twitter is definately all vol. He clearly wants to play at Tennessee! OM has a pattern of this- Jefferson last year and now this.

From Kongbo's Twitter

Laughing at these rumours and the "sources". It's simple we going to win championships at Tennessee #GBO

Edit: Got Swansoned by Volfangatorland

happy-birthday-beyonce-best-hair-flips-lead.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Guys, Kongbo will wear #1 for the Vols on his way to a second-team ALL SEC campaign. In the SECCG he will have 3 sacks and two FF against the OM Rebels on our way to a victory.

Nothing to worry about.

Second team ALL SEC? Come on, let's give him FIRST team!

Can someone explain to me why he needs his parents to sign the LOI? He is a JUCO transfer which would make him at least 19/20 yrs old.

So 18 is plenty old to sign and go to war but the NCAA doesn't think you are mature enough to sign a LOI until you are 21! I swear I can't handle all of the stupidity.

VN Store

Back