'16 AZ DE Jonathan Kongbo UT Signee 2/3/16

One word came to mind when watching this guy's film...."motor". He has one. Not the fastest off the ball, but goes from 0 to 60 in no time.

I would suggest nicknaming him "Hemi", but there's no getting by the obvious nickname of "King".

Really, just the opportunity there. I've heard a lot of really good things about Tennessee and Rocky Top," Kongbo answered when asked why he wants to visit. "And reading more about Tennessee online they're in a rebuilding process and I want to be a part of something great. So, in my eyes Tennessee offers a chance to be great. That's why I want to check out.

"Just looking at this season itself, they started out kind of rocky but they seem like they are getting better and that's one thing I've noticed with Tennessee. And, they've got a lot of young guys so the more they mature the better they're going to get."

Along with the opportunity available on Rocky Top, Kongbo said he likes the relationship he's built with the staff.

"I get a good vibe, a good family vibe," Kongbo said. "They're really excited about me, I'm really excited about Tennessee. It's really positive vibe that I get."

Fortenberry

Reactions: 17 people
Appears that most the athletes realize that this is a young team, unfortunately a loud minority of our fan base does not realize this.

Reactions: 4 people
"The season is not yet over, but it's clear Gary Andersen and company could use some help in the trenches with this Oregon State Beavers football team.

Hoping to address that need, Oregon State is set to host 247Sports four-star defensive end Jonathan Kongbo, the nation's top-rated junior college prospect, this weekend for the game against the Washington Huskies, he confirmed via Twitter direct message.

The 6-foot-6, 265-pound defensive end, out of Arizona Western College, was scheduled to visit Auburn this weekend, but changed plans in order to get a better feel for Corvallis."

Kongbo canceled Auburn visit this weekend and now visiting Oregon State. I think this is good for us, because SCREW BARN!

Reactions: 7 people
"The season is not yet over, but it's clear Gary Andersen and company could use some help in the trenches with this Oregon State Beavers football team.

Hoping to address that need, Oregon State is set to host 247Sports four-star defensive end Jonathan Kongbo, the nation's top-rated junior college prospect, this weekend for the game against the Washington Huskies, he confirmed via Twitter direct message.

The 6-foot-6, 265-pound defensive end, out of Arizona Western College, was scheduled to visit Auburn this weekend, but changed plans in order to get a better feel for Corvallis."

Kongbo canceled Auburn visit this weekend and now visiting Oregon State. I think this is good for us, because SCREW BARN!

:good!:

Next year Book ends with Barnett with the 2 Meat Brothers in between.

O.M.G.

I can't imagine any DE that wouldn't want to be a part of that for the next couple of years.

VN Store

Back