'15 WI DT Kahlil McKenzie (UT Signee 2/4/15)

This morning was like waking up and realizing its an off-day or vacation or something. I almost had to get back on VN to make sure i wasn't dreaming and Kahlil actually did commit to TENNESSEE.

Sweetness.

There are not a lot of spots available in this class. However, we are pursuing some top players with those spots and this should provide the impetus to speed up their decision making if they want to get onboard the Volunteer Express.

Did not think I would see the word "impetus" used on VN... ever. Nice.

I just love how Kahlil ate his lunch multiple times and then on the last rep he hangs on for dear life (and pretty much should have drawn a holding call) and then proceeds with "ROLL TIDE! ROLL TIDE! ROLL TIDE!"

Like I've said, the kid is already a cocky little **** who hasn't even finished high school and acts like he helped lead the Tide to their recent national titles.

That was unreal. From my view, he held on both the reps he managed to stay on his feet (aka, those are losses). The middle rep he just got flat owned. There was no reason to be cocky.

Kahlil and Sweat had me like

excited-turtle-is-basically-going-to-explode-with-excitement.gif

Reactions: 3 people
best quote ever:

“That’s part of the reason I wanted to commit early. I’ve got a lot of guys on the fence about some schools and stuff like that — some West Coast guys and some East Coast and some Southern guys,” he said.

“I’m going to try and get them all (at Tennessee), and if they don’t follow, they’re going to get hit. Those are their two options, and I hope they choose the latter.”...

sincerely,Khalil McKenzie

Reactions: 2 people
Bump.... VQ came out with a full list last night. You can add Jack Jones, Zach Stewart and Rocky Reid to that list.

What do you notice about that list? It includes six linemen and 2 QBs… Probably the most important positions to be an early enrollee, so that you can can contribute as a freshman. Much-needed in our case.

Kahlil commenting on recruiting other guys to UT:

“That’s part of the reason I wanted to commit early. I’ve got a lot of guys on the fence about some schools and stuff like that — some West Coast guys and some East Coast and some Southern guys,” he said.

“I’m going to try and get them all (at Tennessee), and if they don’t follow, they’re going to get hit. Those are their two options, and I hope they choose the latter.”

-via 247.

All I can say is Damn Straight.

Bump.

Because V,B!!

Love this tweet by KM:

"Very blessed to be part of vol nation. To all the great fans of Tennessee I assure you we will rise to national prominence once again #GBO"

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back