'15 WI DT Kahlil McKenzie (UT Signee 2/4/15)

Adam Gorney, Rivals West Analyst, gives his take on KM and the upcoming Rivals evals.

"I think we all know where this is headed. Not sure about specific spot but a move is coming. If McKenzie was a stock, I'd be buying."

We had one 5* in the bag early last year (Hurd), we didn't get our second 5* until Malone jumped on board. That was in December. Two months until signing day.

PW is a 5* and now KM is a sure 5*.... We are in the middle of July. Recruiting is already great, it's still getting better.

TG still on the board. Shy Tuttle. Still in the mix for Sweat. Tim Settle still an option. Drew Richmond could get a late bump.

Reactions: 10 people
Brought a smile too my face when KM flattened little Richie during the lineman 1 on 1s.Then anounced on National tv.I am all Vol.Butch does get it.

I was very early yesterday after GFW dropped by, but I need to post a couple more.

dVWwp.gif

Reactions: 1 person
If Butch can pull in Sweat...good googly moogly!!!:dance2:

Sweat and Gibson are 2 five stars we may still pull in. Not to mention Van who may get bumped to a five.

That's bammer level recruiting.

KM may get us Sweat and It seems to me we are still TG's leader by a long shot.

Oh yeah, Richie Petitbon, Roll Tired!

I just love how Kahlil ate his lunch multiple times and then on the last rep he hangs on for dear life (and pretty much should have drawn a holding call) and then proceeds with "ROLL TIDE! ROLL TIDE! ROLL TIDE!"

Like I've said, the kid is already a cocky little **** who hasn't even finished high school and acts like he helped lead the Tide to their recent national titles.

Reactions: 2 people
Just wanted to log into VN and see "UT Commit" by this beast's name.:rock:

I see Nick left us an onslaught of awesome gifs including my favorite one of all time.:good!:

Last edited:
@KM1_Era: Congrats to the Bama boi and Elite 11 MVP @BlakeBarnett_8 good job out there bro! I look forward to sackin you for the next couple years 😛🍊

Reactions: 23 people
I don't think it was an accident RP and KM were teamed against each other in the finals...after getting his lunch handed to him multiple times over a few days,he started getting mad and wanting to fight... this is the start of a beautiful relationship between these 2 over the next 3-4 years,and by beautiful I mean KM kicking his azz over and over...

Reactions: 3 people
There are not a lot of spots available in this class. However, we are pursuing some top players with those spots and this should provide the impetus to speed up their decision making if they want to get onboard the Volunteer Express.

I just love how Kahlil ate his lunch multiple times and then on the last rep he hangs on for dear life (and pretty much should have drawn a holding call) and then proceeds with "ROLL TIDE! ROLL TIDE! ROLL TIDE!"

Like I've said, the kid is already a cocky little **** who hasn't even finished high school and acts like he helped lead the Tide to their recent national titles.

Yeah he was totally overcompensating. He mustered up everything he had inside of him on that rep and barely kept Kahlil from rolling him back into the dirt again. That's what he was celebrating. No getting knocked on his back again. Good luck with that for 4 straight quarters. Kahlil = alpha male.

That was the most beautiful and perfect thing I could have seen right after his announcement. That was probably my favorite recruiting moment ever. It couldn't have been more perfect that he's a Bama commit.

VN Store

Back