'15 TN TE Kyle Oliver (UT Signee 2/4/15)

Would be nice. He really like FSU too but sounds like they will not offer unless they miss on their top guy. Now would be the time to swoop in

I don't know what their entire roster looks like, but Oakland could make some noise this season. With Jones, Smith, Oliver, and Stevens, they seem to have a lot of talent. They could end up in Cookevlle at the end of the season.

I don't know what their entire roster looks like, but Oakland could make some noise this season. With Jones, Smith, Oliver, and Stevens, they seem to have a lot of talent. They could end up in Cookevlle at the end of the season.

Likely, IMO.

That Oakland team must be stacked. I hope we get him. 247 compared him to that Ebron guy that went 1st rd to lions. I would say our staff really likes him after working him out with how picky we have been this year with TE offers

That Oakland team must be stacked. I hope we get him. 247 compared him to that Ebron guy that went 1st rd to lions. I would say our staff really likes him after working him out with how picky we have been this year with TE offers

i think so. this kid will continue to blow up. I hope we keep him home.

We also picked up 2 crystal ball predictions from Brad Shepard and Thomas Harvey, and we already had one from Demetric Warren who is a director of scouting and recruiting. The fact that we picked up 2 quick CBs right after an offer tells me that this kid really wanted an offer, and if he is a take will probably jump all over it soon.

Has Oliver visited UT yet? I know he was scheduled to be in recently but someone said it did not work out. With Jack Jones being a long time commitment, you would think Oliver would have came in with him at some point. Just asking as I don't know if he's been on campus.

Has Oliver visited UT yet? I know he was scheduled to be in recently but someone said it did not work out. With Jack Jones being a long time commitment, you would think Oliver would have came in with him at some point. Just asking as I don't know if he's been on campus.

he was supposed to come in with Justin Martin a couple wks ago. I think he may have camped this past week. But yes, having a teammate committed to UT and a HS coaching staff thats buying into Butch Jones wont hurt. FSU will likely offer soon and so will Vandy probably. They have no shot though.

Yeah he came to recent camp. Hopefully this gets us ahead of FSU who is waiting on another TE decision. Ramsey's dad is his trainer so a strong FSU tie there.

I had long been on the Jaason Lewis at TE bandwagon. With it looking like that ship has sailed, IF the staff wants a TE in 2015, this kid would be a quality get.

Reactions: 1 person
I had long been on the Jaason Lewis at TE bandwagon. With it looking like that ship has sailed, IF the staff wants a TE in 2015, this kid would be a quality get.

the thing is, Jaason Lewis doesnt seem interested in playing anywhere other than RB even though his future is not at RB. thats why alot of teams are turned off by him. Kid is a great talent though.

VN Store

Back