'15 TN TE Kyle Oliver (UT Signee 2/4/15)

This is one of the few times I feel differently. Angel and possibly Middleton will give us a couple TN kids at TE in 2016. 2015, I'll take the future NFL talent in Lewis.

Had to give you a hard time. I'd rather just skip TE this class and use the scholarship somewhere else.

Had to give you a hard time. I'd rather just skip TE this class and use the scholarship somewhere else.

To take Lewis at TE, IMO it would mean only taking Reid at RB. Would allow the staff to use him at TE and possibly even give him a few carries in certain situations if the kid wants that chance. Outside Wolf, Helm, and Branisel at TE, I don't think we can expect much. Not a very deep position IMO. Might just come down to where the coaches feel they need more of an impact sooner.

I can understand why we haven't offered Jackson Harris, because Imo he is a less talented Ethan Wolf, but I think this kid has the athletic abilities to be nasty. I really hope we offer this one. Oliver could be elite

Reactions: 1 person
If they want him they better get in before FSU. Barton Simmons and Chris née think he commits on spot if FSU offers. Jalen Ramsey's dad is his trainer

Agree. Huge huge upside and with what we have at TE, we have the luxury of getting a developmental project type player.

Also looks like FSU has heavy interest as well and I would bet the only reason they haven't offered is because they know he will blow up after their offer. If we offer, FSU and a host of other schools will offer most likely.

Last edited:
247 compared Oliver to Eric Ebron. That's big time praise. We need an Eric Ebron like TE in our offense. Put him along with Williams, North, Malone, Jefferson, Pearson, Croom ect....HOLY CRAP

Croom doesn't belong in the same sentence as those guys.

I think Croom may surprise some people this year. He will be our best blocking WR for sure. I also think he will be our jump ball in the end-zone-go-to-player.

If croom doesn't belong then neither does pearson or Malone at this point.such a shame we have so many dumb fans.he just finished his second yr of school. Lots of developing to do. Atleast he's played a game. Plus not sure if you were watching last yr but he came on pretty strong the last few games. He's by far the best blocking WR we have too. He has another 3 seasons. Huge upside for Croom as well. He had a great spring too. One of our most consistent receivers all spring.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people

Well that was just stupid bro, how does he not belong In the same sentence as a true freshman who has not played a snap and some high school kid? Sounds like he snookered your chick like he said above. That's just hating for sure!!!!! #exposed

VolSwaff was like...

soccer-miss.gif

Reactions: 6 people
"He doesn't have an offer right now and I don't think he made it in as he and Martin were riding together to Knoxville."

-Fortenberry

I hope this kid gets an offer at UT camp this week. He's starting to get noticed. Offers from Louisville, Ole Miss, Miss St, UK.

UT, FSU, Vandy seem like their close to offering.

VN Store

Back