'15 TN RB Ke'Shawn Vaughn

This kid has been picking up a lot of offers recently. Just picked up an offer from UK. Other teams that have offered recently are Purdue, Illinois, Chattanooga, Arkansas State and I think Louisville

I wouldn't mind seeing this kid in orange. Seems like a player and his offer list keeps growing. Sign him up!

Anyone else notice Rocky Mountain in his tweet instead of rocky top? Lol

I didn't until you pointed it out...that's definitely odd. Hopefully he knows that Rocky Top is not in the Rocky Mountains haha (I'm sure he does, t'was just a joke...before anyone drops a "racist" on me lol).

I know hashtags on twitter give you a prompt to select what you want when you are typing. Probably a simple mistake.

I had almost forgot about this kid. We have bigger needs and don't really need another running back, but if we miss on some of the other big names we are in on, we should offer and really push for Vaughn IMO.

After running for 201 yards and 2 TDs last night against MBA, Vaughn is averaging 234 yards rushing per game.

He was slated to announce his choice on 9/26 and was apparently leaning toward Vandy, but it appears their rough start has caused him to delay his decision. Has some impressive offers including Louisville, Cal & Wisconsin.

He's a good ball player, I hope he doesn't go to Vandy, not just because he's a good player, but for his future. Wisconsin is where I think he should go.

VN Store

Back