• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

'15 TN PF/C Skal Labissiere

That's pretty amazing. Probably due to the relationship Pinkins built with Skal at Ole Miss. Speaking of Ole Miss, surprised they aren't on the list. Lots of rumors about Kennedy putting together a package deal with the kid's coach.

The package deal was offering his guardian an assistant coaching position. They declined. Tennessee isn't a real player here.

Agree with TBrown. SIAP, looks like Skal is switching high schools from ECS to Lausanne. Hasn't this kid switched AAU teams multiple times?

Agree with TBrown. SIAP, looks like Skal is switching high schools from ECS to Lausanne. Hasn't this kid switched AAU teams multiple times?

Has he always been at ECS? I was thinking he started out at Lausanne originally? I could be wrong though.

Agree that there's not really anything to see here, the biggest take though is with Marshall IMO. It was looking like Skal to OM was becoming a very real possibility, and that Memphis turning the heat up on Marshall was a direct result. With OM out of the running for Skal, it looks like he's very likely headed to Memphis, which hopefully keeps Memphis out of it for Marshall.

Until Pasnter takes Memphis far in the tourney, I won't understand why he recruits so well. Yes, in a good area, but if I'm a recruit I look at results. Jmo though.

Until Pasnter takes Memphis far in the tourney, I won't understand why he recruits so well. Yes, in a good area, but if I'm a recruit I look at results. Jmo though.

Yeah, I agree, but a lot of these kids dream about being the next "star" at Memphis. They get brainwashed from the start.

Agree that there's not really anything to see here, the biggest take though is with Marshall IMO. It was looking like Skal to OM was becoming a very real possibility, and that Memphis turning the heat up on Marshall was a direct result. With OM out of the running for Skal, it looks like he's very likely headed to Memphis, which hopefully keeps Memphis out of it for Marshall.

Pastner will certainly take both if he can.

His transfer plans are being held up and now the TSSAA is involved.

TSSAA looking into transfer of prep standout Skal Labissiere - PrepXtra Story

But TSSAA executive director Bernard Childress said he’d been informed by ECS that Labissiere had practiced three times this spring, meaning he’d be ineligible to participate in basketball at Lausanne or any other Shelby-Metro school. The TSSAA is the Tennessee’s governing body for high school athletics.

“If he transferred without the family having a bona fide change of address, he wouldn’t be eligible,” Childress said.

Class of 2015 star Skal Labissiere announces final six possibilities
Class of 2015 standout Skal Labissiere announced late Tuesday that he's now only considering Baylor, Georgetown, Kentucky, Memphis, North Carolina and Tennessee.

Didn't look back to see if this was already posted.

8/22 vq -
on the recruiting front, as we noted on the board this week, it's setting up for tennessee to receive an official visit from five-star big man skallabissierehttps://rivals.yahoo.com/tennessee/...iere-135372;_ylt=apb5hzks0cfd94n0i.uo_bqgt5b4 from memphis. That's big news to say the least. The no. 14 rated player in the nation, labissiere, has a final six that includes kentucky, baylor, memphis, north carolina and georgetown in addition to tennessee.

Right now it looks like labissiere will visit on oct. 4, the weekend of the florida game and will be on campus with fellow five-star prospect dwaynebaconhttps://rivals.yahoo.com/tennessee/...acon-137487;_ylt=akbokzz1e9l9b6o_6cz963cgt5b4, an impressive duo to say the least.

VN Store

Back