15' TN OL Alex Givens

Not sure why it took so long to offer even with our other targets. Like this kids film. Hope he commits soon!

Why all the references to money? Are we the only school that is broke or don't pay players? We sure are not spending it on superior coaches so why can't we pay players?

Free article. Ole Mi$$ leading

Would make me curious how "committable" his UT offer is. Maybe it's the ole "we are now recruiting you" offer and he knows that. Maybe he feels like ole miss would actually take him right now so it makes sense they lead.

Yeah man, I'm quaking in my boots over here in Nashville. Really just scared sh!tless. Never mind that, you know, we got turned down by the LA Tech basketball coach and missed out on two top OL recruits in the same day.

Yeah man, I'm quaking in my boots over here in Nashville. Really just scared sh!tless. Never mind that, you know, we got turned down by the LA Tech basketball coach and missed out on two top OL recruits in the same day.

So do you consider yourself a glass half full or a glass half empty kind of guy?

3 OL recruits giving UT bad news. What the heck is it with UT and guys in the trenches?

3 OL recruits giving UT bad news. What the heck is it with UT and guys in the trenches?

Already have 2 committed. Hopefully Givens or Clark and Richmond round out good class. I don't really see Edoga (was always just trolling) or Harrell as big losses, esp. Harrell since Clark or Givens seem better anyway.

Already have 2 committed. Hopefully Givens or Clark and Richmond round out good class. I don't really see Edoga (was always just trolling) or Harrell as big losses, esp. Harrell since Clark or Givens seem better anyway.

Givens is not a better overall player than Harrell and they also don't play the same position

VN Store

Back