'15 TN DE Kyle Phillips (UT commit 1/3/15)

“I know I’m about to hear a lot about Tennessee,” Phillips said. “I can’t avoid it, man. Every time. It’s always Tennessee, Tennessee, Tennessee.”

“Jack recruits me real hard,” Phillips said. “He’s a good guy. That dude is obsessed with UT, I’ll tell you that.”

I’m trying to win. That’s big for me. I want to win,” Phillips told IT. “I want to see success and improvement from year to year. So I’m looking forward to watching Tennessee and see if they do better from last year. I want to see improvement. I’ll be watching closely.”

-scout

“I know I’m about to hear a lot about Tennessee,” Phillips said. “I can’t avoid it, man. Every time. It’s always Tennessee, Tennessee, Tennessee.”

“Jack recruits me real hard,” Phillips said. “He’s a good guy. That dude is obsessed with UT, I’ll tell you that.”

I’m trying to win. That’s big for me. I want to win,” Phillips told IT. “I want to see success and improvement from year to year. So I’m looking forward to watching Tennessee and see if they do better from last year. I want to see improvement. I’ll be watching closely.”

-scout

Well I can't knock the you man for that. I think a lot of recruits will be looking to see how we do. If we go bowling another top 10 class will be on the way.

Reactions: 2 people
#1 DE on UT's Recruiting Board per VolQuest.com. Very positive information. As long as UT's football programs shows some sign of promise & progress, Phillips will be a Vol on NSD.

Kyle Phillips DE, 6-4/245, Nashville, Tenn.

Phillips has been one of Tennessee's top targets for some time now. The Hillsboro High School defensive end has been to see Tennessee several times, visiting for games, junior days and a summer visit and don't be surprised if he makes it to Knoxville again this summer.

Tennessee's main competition right now is Alabama and Ole Miss and while he's certainly into the Vols, the other two schools are after him hard as well. Tennessee could certainly help themselves with Phillips if they can show well on the field this year.
-VolQuest.com

Reactions: 6 people
#1 DE on UT's Recruiting Board per VolQuest.com. Very positive information. As long as UT's football programs shows some sign of promise & progress, Phillips will be a Vol on NSD.

-VolQuest.com

I feel like this will be the deciding factor for several recruits, as it should be.

Hoping they show them enough.

VN Store

Back