'15 TN ATH Jocquez Bruce (UT commit 6/17/14)

Wonder if the staff is recruiting him as a RB only? Looks like he could help out on ST with his speed. Made some good plays as a DB.

Wonder if the staff is recruiting him as a RB only? Looks like he could help out on ST with his speed. Made some good plays as a DB.

Devrin young type IMO. I've seen them both play against the same type competition in hs and I think they're pretty similar players.

“@BruceAlmighty06: I'm enjoying every minute of this #VFL"

Looks like he's about 35.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: 3 people
The day after his visit to UT. Alabama, LSU, Memphis, Kentucky, Mississippi ST and North Carolina called and invited him for a visit and a junior day workout.

"I had a lot of fun," Bruce said. "It was a good time. I got to spend time with the coaches and we met with the players. We played a lot of video games. We played corn hole and ping pong. It was just a great day."

"Coach Jones called me in his office and I was excited," Bruce said. "He just wanted to talk to me about things. It really had nothing to do with my recruitment. It was more about getting to know each other. He got to know my family and I felt like it was good."

"They want to get me into camp this summer and let me show them what I can do," Bruce said. "I'm more than ready to show them what I can do. I want to go over there and show out. I know if I do what I'm capable of, then I'm going to earn that scholarship offer."

Growing up a fan of Tennessee, Bruce hopes to earn more offers in the coming weeks. He'll attend the Rivals Under Armour camp in Charlotte next month and it's an event he's been working toward all winter. "That's the big one right there," Bruce said. "If I do well over there then I think everyone will start looking at me harder and it's the one I've been focusing on. I want to show out and earn more interest from other schools."

-VQ

I love this kids attitude. Hope he shows out and earns that UT offer.

Reactions: 1 person
Very nice to hear someone so ready to earn his scholarships. Just reflects on what his work ethic must be.

As long as he continues to say "scholarship" as opposed to the lazy, everything that is wrong with America, d bag nomenclature "schollie" he will be fine.

That would wreak havoc on LV's number crunch that we are in.

I get the feeling a lot of people read that, "Let's just take them both" and screamed at their screen, "NOOOO"! "Don't get him started"!

:eek:lol:

For the record, IMO we can't take but 1 RB for 2015 as of now.

I get the feeling a lot of people read that, "Let's just take them both" and screamed at their screen, "NOOOO"! "Don't get him started"!

Ok now we know u do it on purpose...

So take both as 1 is a RB, the other is listed as an athlete...

LV, how many "athletes" can we take in 2015? :)

Head coach Clark Duncan?
Used to be a DB named Clark Duncan who played for UT back in bout 78-80?

VN Store

Back