'15 NJ QB Brandon Wimbush

IF this kid is #2 behind Gentry, it sure looks like the coaches have a lot of work to do. 247 shows nothing to make me think we would be much of a factor with him. Looks like it's a penn st, osu, miami battle to me.

It may not matter though. When okie st took a QB for 2015 a week or so ago, I think it set us up to get Gentry. If he visits as expected before the O&W game, he could be back to see the game as a commitment.

Whats interesting to me is judging by his crystal ball predictions, he is an OSU lean. Torrance Gibson is also an OSU lean. If Wimbush committed to OSU, then it could increase our chances with Gibson

may end up working the other way too - be interesting to see how it plays out

Yeah he might be #2 on the board, but that doesn't mean they are legitimate contenders for him. I'm really really hoping they can land Gentry. Perfect skill set and make up for this offense.

Had a great performance at the DC NFTC

He's back ... and better
It was at the D.C. Elite 11 at Redskins Park a year ago that quarterback Brandon Wimbush first jumped on my radar. As a rising junior, he caught my attention with one of the better performances of the day. Fast-forward to a year later, and the ESPN 300 dual-threat quarterback arguably put on the top performance of the event. He possesses a sturdy, athletic build with room for further physical development. Throughout the event he displayed a compact and quick delivery, and the ball consistently jumped off his hand. There is room for further growth, but the top-five dual threat QB prospect didnÂ’t disappoint or struggle in any area. A year ago, he made it to the final "pressure cooker" portion at the end of the event for the dayÂ’s top performers but was not among the final MVPs. This year, Wimbush made a return to the "pressure cooker" and walked away an MVP.

Reactions: 1 person
If he has a sister or MOTHER maybe not after the latest Vandy rape case allegations :no:

Yep Butch. No one should be surprised at the latest revelation that Franklin did indeed contact the rape victim. Hopefully recruits will recognize what a snake in the grass he is like all of us have.

Yep Butch. No one should be surprised at the latest revelation that Franklin did indeed contact the rape victim. Hopefully recruits will recognize what a snake in the grass he is like all of us have.

And ASKED HER TO ROUND UP SOME PRETTY GIRLS to help recruiting!!! Guys on this board who wanted us to hire this tool aren't very opinionated at this second!

And ASKED HER TO ROUND UP SOME PRETTY GIRLS to help recruiting!!! Guys on this board who wanted us to hire this tool aren't very opinionated at this second!

It's ridiculous to think that anyone wearing Orange and White would ever even consider us hiring this scum bag SOB.

Reactions: 1 person
Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike 1m
QB Brandon Wimbush committing Tuesday evening. Rumors have been out there for #PennState so we'll see.

brandon wimbush ‏@BrandonW_7 23h
I will be committing with @BleacherReport tomorrow evening... #VTech#OSU#Miami#PSU#BC

This may have been discussed already, but with Wimbush committing, is it thought that he would come off of the tOSU board and the focus would be turned to Gibson? Wasn't Gibson thought to be number two on Urban Meyer's short list of QB prospects this year? If so, how would this effect our chances of landing TG? I know many people believe we don't get him to sign anyway, but as a young, hopeful Volunteer fan who has just recently gotten into the recruiting scene, I am holding out for him. However, I do feel that Wimbush does drop down the board for Coach Meyer and that this shooting match might end up being between tOSU and the Barn instead of UT and the later. Either way, it will be interesting to watch unfold. Go Big Orange.

-SoMissVol

VN Store

Back