'15 NC RB Bryce Love

No doubt. If Phillips is open to play OT and the staff thinks he could be a talent there, taking Perry makes sense as it gives us another Slot/RB guy with speed and losing Paulk made it a reasonable option. Had Paulk not been sent packing, I don't think they would have taken a 3rd RB this year. Do I see them taking a 4th? No chance.

Where are you guys getting this Phillips to OT from? I just don't see that.

Fortenberry says we are turning up the heat on Love.

He also said it looks like his Alabama game visit will be an unofficial and they will save the officials for later.

I like where this one is going.

Reactions: 6 people
Fortenberry says we are turning up the heat on Love.

He also said it looks like his Alabama game visit will be an unofficial and they will save the officials for later.

I like where this one is going.

Sweet...would love to see him added!

Good. Then let's get this Sugar Glider in Orange and unleash him on the SEC when they least expect it.

I watched film on Love and Vaughn to get an idea of what the future may hold. From Volnations resident scout, aka me and my untrained eye lol...this is what I see.

Love, IMO, is a pure speed guy. What I mean is he always relies on speed to get the corner or bounce it outside. He does not seem to set up blocks or let his O-line get there. Instead he just flies to the edge of the defense and around them. This is certainly ok. Chris Johnson made a decent living out of it. His speed is phenomenal. Is obvious when he cuts or stops and it looks like he never slows down.

Vaughn, IMO, is a good looking back. Has good balance on runs. Plays hard and tough. Seems to play with a chip on his shoulder. Runs through tackles and shows the speed to leave guys in the dust. Seems more of a bowling ball type runner all waysgoing forward. He is a patient runner. He has good eyes and instincts and sets up his blocks well.

With all this being said... I hope either one of them can pass block. :) cheers!

Reactions: 1 person
agree with that assesment of Love going into his sr year. but this season he has stepped it up a couple notches. he is really setting his blocks up well and is exploding through the holes with much more physicality and power. hes gotten much stronger and is bigger without losing his track speed. hes a 4.4 consistent guy that can bteak that at times

Reactions: 3 people
agree with that assesment of Love going into his sr year. but this season he has stepped it up a couple notches. he is really setting his blocks up well and is exploding through the holes with much more physicality and power. hes gotten much stronger and is bigger without losing his track speed. hes a 4.4 consistent guy that can bteak that at times

We'll see you're pumping him pretty hard. :)

for good reason. with the way hes playing you can make a valid argument for him being the top back in what is the best rb class ever over here.

Like Love's game.

He's a smaller speed back that plays like a bigger back. Has a slashing style and breaks tackles despite being a smaller back.

The offense he plays in is quirky so you have to wonder about transitioning to the college game but his style is certainly compatible to the college game.

Reactions: 1 person
I am telling ya guys Love is not big enough. I read someone saying he is bigger this year and is breaking tackles. Well i would have to see it cause all i see in his Jr video is Slot WR! Thats where he should be playing in college. NOT RB!

I personally have had enough of the fast go down over a blade of grass RBs. DBs in the SEC are to fast these days so if these fast RBs that cannot break a tackle go no where!
Everyone kept saying Devrin Young would break one some day and leave everyone. But as you have noticed they catch him easily!

Now Vaughn and Frazier have the qualities i am talking about for RB. Both have the size and tackle breaking ablitity we are looking for. And Rocky Reid has the total package my friends. He already has the height/weight/speed and breaks tackles all the time. He has it all. He has not broken the state record by accident! It takes a special kind of RB to do that.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back