'15 NC RB Bryce Love

Hey OrangeHammer, although i agree with the sentiment, i don't understand the Wisconsin scholarship offer is proof of a good evaluation.

If Bielema and his staff were still at Wisconsin, then yes. Remember that Wisconsin now has the former Utah State staff....they are very good, but i wouldn't say they are known for finding the tough hard-nose RB's that other schools overlook like Bielema's always seemed to do.

Hey OrangeHammer, although i agree with the sentiment, i don't understand the Wisconsin scholarship offer is proof of a good evaluation.

If Bielema and his staff were still at Wisconsin, then yes. Remember that Wisconsin now has the former Utah State staff....they are very good, but i wouldn't say they are known for finding the tough hard-nose RB's that other schools overlook like Bielema's always seemed to do.

We'll Arkansas wants him too so...

Reactions: 1 person

Both staffs want him and look at BOTH of Wisconsisns RBs jeez...

1. Melvin Gordon is in his fourth year at Wisconsin. He is a redshirt JR. He decommitted from Iowa and committed to Bielema.

2. Corey Clement a couple months before Bielema left for Ark. He committed to Bielema and RB's coach Thomas Hammock (who is now the Balt Ravens RB coach).

hurd, scott, reid, kamara, love and emmons =Stable and thats what you need to compete for national titles and to compliment each other in the backfield and slots.

Maybe it's just me but Perry is about the same size as Love. Perry plays RB and is said to be very fast, like Love. Would it be crazy to think the staff took Perry instead of Love as their RB to replace Paulk? Bigger back in Reid. Bigger back with speed in Kamara. Perry would be the "scat back" type that so many seem to think UT needs.

JMO

Especially if taking Perry at RB helps land Phillips who could transition to OT.

:popcorn:

Maybe it's just me but Perry is about the same size as Love. Perry plays RB and is said to be very fast, like Love. Would it be crazy to think the staff took Perry instead of Love as their RB to replace Paulk? Bigger back in Reid. Bigger back with speed in Kamara. Perry would be the "scat back" type that so many seem to think UT needs.

JMO

Especially if taking Perry at RB helps land Phillips who could transition to OT.

It's either what you just stated, or this staff feels Perry/love, most likely Perry though, can consistently play in the slot while also possing the ability to play as a scat back. Plus, these two guys aren't just straight line fast, they play fast in and out of their cuts, something we really need in our offense. Both would be huge additions to our offense.

Last edited:

JMO

Loves speed is elite. He holds national sprinting records. I'd take him over Perry. Love also has a teammate we want. He will probably be the number 1 player in 16.

We need offensive tackles or our QB isn't going to get the ball to any of our playmakers.

No doubt. If Phillips is open to play OT and the staff thinks he could be a talent there, taking Perry makes sense as it gives us another Slot/RB guy with speed and losing Paulk made it a reasonable option. Had Paulk not been sent packing, I don't think they would have taken a 3rd RB this year. Do I see them taking a 4th? No chance.

JMO

I always had Love in my projected classes until we took Perry and slid him out after that.

Not sure where they have Perry projected, but not seeing a spot for another RB or WR in this class now.

Could certainly be wrong though.

VN Store

Back