'15 NC RB Bryce Love

Paul says that Stanford is a real possibility here because he really takes academics seriously.

It will be down to how does TN sell that part of our University to him and how does the distance factor weigh in?

I like our chances especially since we get the OV after his to Stanford.

I see their coach leaving pulling a Franklin and leaving as their run is about over

Paul says that Stanford is a real possibility here because he really takes academics seriously.

It will be down to how does TN sell that part of our University to him and how does the distance factor weigh in?

I like our chances especially since we get the OV after his to Stanford.

Have him talk to astrodobbs!
He takes his academics seriously too!

Reactions: 1 person
Um, who is #7 on defense in that video?

#7 is fast no doubt as he runs a 4.37 over 40 yards and 21.92 over 200m. However, I don't think Bryce realized he was there [as Bryce was striding] and I doubt that he'd beat Bryce in a straight-up race.

Nonetheless, #7's speed and hustle are impressive.

I was just lingering on the rivals site checking out some possible UT commits and noticed that BLove has a 4.5 GPA!!! It seems to be either Stanford or the Big Orange. I'm just hoping that UT specializes in his major, because Stanford is gonna be hard to beat out, if academics are a major factor.

I was just lingering on the rivals site checking out some possible UT commits and noticed that BLove has a 4.5 GPA!!! It seems to be either Stanford or the Big Orange. I'm just hoping that UT specializes in his major, because Stanford is gonna be hard to beat out, if academics are a major factor.

When you throw 3000 miles in the mix it weighs heavily in UT's favor.

Have him talk to astrodobbs!
He takes his academics seriously too!

You know with Dobbs, BLove, and who knows who else, ol' Jimmy Cheek may get his wish of UT getting the reputation of being an institution of higher learning.

#7 is fast no doubt as he runs a 4.37 over 40 yards and 21.92 over 200m. However, I don't think Bryce realized he was there [as Bryce was striding] and I doubt that he'd beat Bryce in a straight-up race.

Nonetheless, #7's speed and hustle are impressive.

All I want to know is his 400 time.

We are dangerously thin at running back and need to add another running back. Hurd is the only returning running back on the roster!!!!!

I like the way BLove runs! He doesn't do a lot of dancing around. He makes his move and gets up field super fast! He's an excellent receiver too! Hope we get him! Lovin this class!

VN Store

Back